The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Is it possible to transfer your data from this game to other devices?

I just downloaded the game on my android tablet and i wanted to know if the game could somehow transfer my information from my iphone to the tablet. I thought it was possible since the game is linked to an origin account but i havent found out how to do it.
You can't since android doesn't have origin support yet.

so android isn't gonna allow us to add folks?? :nerd::rolleyes
I know right? I hope we get it once that big spring update rolls around. We didn't even get the valentines Day stuff.

What level did you guys start trying to make your towns look nice? I'm at level 12 and my town still looks like crap cause land expansion is so expensive

Last edited:
Yea no complaints either

The update added the heart grinder
Which converts hearts to cash

I was stacking hearts for future donuts but because of the glitch it doesn't matter anymore

this....

Will try this Heart Grinder when Im in m meeting at work today.

Also with friend requests, Im not ignoring anyone, Im having trouble accepting you guys. It keeps saying "uh-oh something went wrong try again later"

been like this for a while, I have 19 requests...

I'm leaving some empty land to give me room for development in the next update.

I'm really hoping its a large update the expand the land and let us buy sea squares...this game is in desperate need of that shoreline.

I'm leaving some empty land to give me room for development in the next update.

I'm really hoping its a large update the expand the land and let us buy sea squares...this game is in desperate need of that shoreline.

Totally agree.

Now I wish I could do the cheat. Every task is 24 hours long now, progressing at such a slow rate

Now I wish I could do the cheat. Every task is 24 hours long now, progressing at such a slow rate

why cant you??...are you on Android?...

dude why they even release the game on there if you cant eem play it to its full potential?...lmao

Yeah I'm on Android, it's not cause of hat though I'm not even sure it would work here I'm only level 12 and leveling up is a struggle. I might just set up a giant blue house farm and try and get there by Sunday.

The only thing we don't have is Origin

Last edited:
Just started the game on my droid tablet. Seems to progress fairly slow if youre not willing to buy donuts which i cant see myself doing unless they lower the price a little i dunno. Any droid users know if the glitch works?

Like it so far but dont like the fact that some items can only be bougt by donuts and we cant trade game cash in for any. Perhaps ive missed it but i dont see it in my android version

Wow well that glitch was awesome and now that I have every premium $20,000,000 + and 267 donuts i am a happy tapper I also have a ridiculous amount of white picket fences in my inventory 612 I think and like 40 tire swings but well worth the effort for so many donuts. Ready for the next update now!

Oh and have hours of decorating and moving to do.......hours!

Last edited:
Glitch worked this morning, got all the premium items the past couple of days. Goal this morning was to get to $1billion cash, but I stopped at $500 million, felt like I was getting carpal tunnel, :lol:

* Cleaned up my land
* Organizing my Springfield

I'm also leaving some development room. Having all the premium items and buying up all the land... #feelsgoodman

lol. i stopped at 8 mill and i thought i was bad.

wish i coulda went more ham on the glitch but i already had a lot of the premium stuff.

Yeah I'm on Android, it's not cause of hat though I'm not even sure it would work here I'm only level 12 and leveling up is a struggle. I might just set up a giant blue house farm and try and get there by Sunday.

The only thing we don't have is Origin
its gonna take a while bro, even with the farming

i think me and u started around the same time and i just hit level 14, farming with 70 pink houses |I

hope i can hit 16 before they remove the glitch so i can start fixing my town

wow. yall are seriously taking advantage of the glitch. :lol:

i got up to like $6mill and i stopped cuz i felt "bad". oops.

One thing with the glitch to get donuts get a lot of homer buddhas before you exit keep going until u have a lot of mystery boxes too and once you get 150 exit the game. I got lucky and got like 30, 60, a tree and then 150. Once you get them though if you buy any more buddhas you spend them. Point is you should pass the first few 150s until u have a lot of mystey boxes then when u get 150 exit and go back open mystery boxes. I got about 50 more donuts this way!

Who has an iPad 3 or a iPhone 5 and wants to make an easy $5 via PayPal gift?

I have been stuck on the loading screen for 9-10 days now and it seems you can only get past this harp sound if you have the iPad 3 or iPhone 5.

(I have an iPad 2 and the 4S.)

I will PM you my screen name and PW. 

You turn "auto-lock" off, enter the game as me, it will freeze and start making an annoying harp sound over and over. You just let it sit until it stops on its own. 15-20 minutes.

It should stop the annoying sound and take you into the game.

let me know when done and if it worked, I will PayPal you an easy $5..

Last edited:
Who has an iPad 3 or a iPhone 5 and wants to make an easy $5 via PayPal gift?

I have been stuck on the loading screen for 9-10 days now and it seems you can only get past this harp sound if you have the iPad 3 or iPhone 5.

(I have an iPad 2 and the 4S.)

I will PM you my screen name and PW. 

You turn "auto-lock" off, enter the game as me, it will freeze and start making an annoying harp sound over and over. You just let it sit until it stops on its own. 15-20 minutes.

It should stop the annoying sound and take you into the game.

let me know when done and if it worked, I will PayPal you an easy $5..

I have the newest generation iPad and it didn't work. But I also have a iPhone 5 and it worked on there.

Back
Top Bottom