The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

From the EA forums, your friends do lose their snakes. It is advised to select "other Springfield"

That's what I've been doing is using other Springfield just to be safe. Thanks for confirming.

And yes, I have eggs I can't find. I've even made buildings and trees transparent using the move function and can't find them. Because of that I just started leaving them in the streets of people's towns.

Alright. I visited my entire friends list and copped snakes, loot, and xp. I left at least 1 egg in the street, usually at an intersection of everyone's towns.

Yo post a pic of the Wu Tang!

Not my town

How often are you guys checking the game for snakes? I know when they had zombies popping up, it was like every 8 hours. I'm not trying to check the game every min to smash snakes.

OFreshOne09 is the name on the simpsons. Add me bros.

Did they just make the login for the droid version? I been playing this game for more than a month now and I never seen that before. :smh: Add me I guess .. :lol: Kiiing_AQ

Mines won't tell me when people last logged in which is really annoying because I want to remove people who don't play!
I'm level 27 always playing, add Andy-shearer

Last edited:
how you got 13k snakes already 
laugh.gif

Bought everything had donuts so i spent them. ninja homer had me dying with his running and jumping. Then my friend and I started putting eggs in eachothers towns....

So i covered his town so he couldnt build anything

Looks like there is also a penalty for visiting friends earlier then the 24 hour window. Example, if I visited you at 6 am to get cash/snakes and then visit again before 6am tomorrow I'd lose 5 snakes. So, gots to stay on your toes with this it seems.

Back
Top Bottom