The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I couldn't figure out how to uninstall just the old items Apk, so I uninstalled Bluestacks and tried to reinstall, but it just keeps saying "Bluestacks failed to install"...

Anybody else have this problem?

I couldn't figure out how to uninstall just the old items Apk, so I uninstalled Bluestacks and tried to reinstall, but it just keeps saying "Bluestacks failed to install"...

Anybody else have this problem?

You can just load another Tapped Out apk and it'll replace it.

About 1500 snakes away from having all whacking day items. I have 255 eggs for trade. Get at me @godsrebel

been puttin in work and not even close to getting everything, currently at 5400 eggs
mean.gif
haven't even checked what's all available but wanted the superdome (that's what it looks like anyway)

Can’t believe I got all these snakes. I hope the next update isn’t annoying. Is any of this stuff worth it?

Can’t believe I got all these snakes. I hope the next update isn’t annoying. Is any of this stuff worth it?
No. People on the official forum have said it's mainly cash in various amounts and some boxes had 1 donut.....1.....in them. Not worth the effort.

Last edited:
been puttin in work and not even close to getting everything, currently at 5400 eggs
mean.gif
haven't even checked what's all available but wanted the superdome (that's what it looks like anyway)
Drederick Tatum comes along with it.

Most of the stuff isn't attainable the regular way. I will admit that I had my version hacked to get that stuff.

to show u I'm legit I will get u 2 premiums and 500000 cash.. Once u see I'm legit u can decide whether u wanna pay for the rest ALL available premiums, 30-150 doughnuts, all land, and over millions in cash (after escalator, pop stick house and magnifying glass are bought for u) or for half price i will get u 150 doyghnuts (and misc premiums) note: this does require me to use ure email and password to Origin email me at
[email protected]

Why pay whenyou can have it done for free? Let me know if you guys are interested. I'll post the guy on YouTube that does it.

I'm about 250 snakes short. Have over 650 eggs to trade, willing to give away the remaining once I get the motel.

@Godsrebel

I'll donate what I have left. Just DM me

parada45 is my username

Probably like 100 eggs

Last edited:
If anybody wants to drop some eggs off to my land, i'd appreciate it since it ends tomorrow :smile:

TheGumSoul21

to show u I'm legit I will get u 2 premiums and 500000 cash.. Once u see I'm legit u can decide whether u wanna pay for the rest ALL available premiums, 30-150 doughnuts, all land, and over millions in cash (after escalator, pop stick house and magnifying glass are bought for u) or for half price i will get u 150 doyghnuts (and misc premiums) note: this does require me to use ure email and password to Origin email me at
[email protected]

We need to real estate the waiting period. People joining NT just for this game now :smh:

Like all women in Sleazy Motels, Miss Springfield will forever stay beyond my reach.
.... unless I'm miraculously blessed by generous egg donors. username: corndouglas

the thirst for eggs is real..... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom