The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I. Am. So. *******. Pissed.

Was 79 days into growing corn and the new update wiped out my corn. The first task of the Valentine's update is growing roses and my damn corn is just gone. Bitter.

I. Am. So. *******. Pissed.

Was 79 days into growing corn and the new update wiped out my corn. The first task of the Valentine's update is growing roses and my damn corn is just gone. Bitter.

:rofl: :rofl:

i remember when i was growing corn and i accidently swiped to make it so the xmas lights would go on and that restarted my corn. I was raging bro. I know them feels.

If i could gift you donuts, i would for sure to help u speed that up :lol:

Just buy some donuts from someone on eBay. I got 80k donuts for like $6. Definitely worth it plus they gave me all the old premium items I missed out on...

Can someone explain to me what goes on in this game. In short?

its like the sims kinda. You set simpson characters to tasks and earn money and exp to buy stuff to build up your town. But all the worth while stuff cost a ton of "donuts" which are near impossible to obtain without hacking or paying real money to get them.

Last edited:
The old item hack is back but im not sure if it's worth it. It doesn't have the roulette wheel items and you need to have snake to obtain donuts. And i believe EA can ban you. I haven't heard people being banned using this exploit, but others were banned for using other hacks.

So the days of me giving my username and pw to a generous nter for donuts is over?

If not, somebody hook me up please!!!

PM me

Not to put you on blast. But I thought this was pretty dope [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

anybody else game messed up cuz of the update?? my game keeps saying delete data in order to play the game

Back
Top Bottom