The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween Wont End Well

old, but i didn't see a post about it so i figured i'd share the
grin.gif

500x_custom_1257023143792_dc_cheerleader.jpg
When are people going to learn that you cannot upload photos to your Facebook page if you don't want them to get out? What we have here (allegedly) is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader dressed as Lil' Wayne. In blackface.

The cheerleader in question. according to the Facebook screenshots, appears to be 21-year-old Whitney Isleib, who I assume is dressing up for Halloween as Lil Wayne. According to her profile page on DallasCowboysCheerleaders.com, her hobbies include "dancing, sleeping, eating, and watching movies" and her favorites books are "mysteries." An anonymous tipster made us aware of these photos on her Facebook page.

Enjoy the carnage.

500x_custom_1257023154359_dc_cheerleader3.jpg

500x_custom_1257023169053_dc_cheerleader4.jpg

500x_custom_1257023181136_dc_cheerleader5.jpg

500x_custom_1257023192520_dc_cheerleader7.jpg

500x_custom_1257023201903_dc_cheerleader8.jpg

In this era of political correctness, people who live their lives in the "public eye," for lack of a better way of putting it, have to exercise a little more discretion and not upload photos to Facebook that would make Ted Danson blush.

I'm confused as to what she did wrong?

it was a costume for Halloween, the one day of the year you can be anybody you want.

Yeah, you still probably shouldn't do that. Bad judgement. Probably meant no harm, but still bad judgement

People are to god damn sensitive.

Then I guess the Utah Jazz player who dressed as Taylor Swift should lose his job too, right?

Originally Posted by What up

People are to god damn sensitive.

Then I guess the Utah Jazz player who dressed as Taylor Swift should lose his job too, right?
i was about to post that

Its holloween
laugh.gif

iftk4g.jpg

This is ridiculous.

I dont see anything wrong with her costume. It's not like she went as an offensive character or something...she went as Lil' Wayne.

Wow, at least she went as a person. Those other two just went as "Mexican".

"Nice costume, who are you?"

"I'm a random Mexican person."

"
indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is ridiculous.

I dont see anything wrong with her costume. It's not like she went as an offensive character or something...she went as Lil' Wayne.

Lil' Wayne is offensive to Black people everywhere.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I mean...she wanted to be Lil' Wayne. {shrugs}

I've seen worse.

See apart of me feels like this.

...But the other half is like, you're an idiot for not understanding the ramifications behind doing something like that. She deserves whatever she gets.

Not mad at her, she went as Lil wayne.

Lil Wayne is an embaressment to black people why no one offended when he parades around all ignorant on an everyday basis?

"ya Dig"

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom