The Situation Where A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Appeared In Blackface For Halloween Wont End Well

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

but no ones offended about the mexican 'brownface'?
Mexican Brownface sounds like it belongs in the Cleveland Steamer, Dirty Sanchez family
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the dude dressed as "Bob" from "Martin".

but, on-topic, there's just some things educated folks don't do. Halloween or not.

it's really amazing to me that some people could POSSIBLY be offended by this... saying the N word and painting your skin to attempt to match the skincolor of the person you are TRYING to portray are two very, VERY different things...
smh.gif
i think it's safe to say that the costume wasn't designed to bedemeaning towards the african race, otherwise there would've been more derogatory accessories. she was simply getting into character. just the same as theguy dressing as taylor swift found in necessary to paint himself white so that people would get the idea...

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

As a black man I am going to choose not to be sensative about this.

its halloween
she is a lil female
she didnt mean any harm by it
she went as lil wayne

As long as she wasnt carrying a watermelon, rockin a KFC bucket as a chain, and wearing 40oz Old E bottle caps as a belt.....then I thinks she is fine. Let it go, bigger fish to fry.
-The Juice
this. she wasn't perpetuating any offensive stereotypes. people are too sensitive nowadays.

QFT Get over it move on

i went as lil wayne this year ... i didnt do black face or whatever its called cuz i dont really take it that seriously ... a situation arose where this girlcame up to me and said "you're white" in a derogatory way like she was trying to say i cant be lil wayne for halloween ... she got boo'd outof the party

moral of the story, lighten the !$@% up ...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is ridiculous.

I dont see anything wrong with her costume. It's not like she went as an offensive character or something...she went as Lil' Wayne.
I don't get it either.

Back
Top Bottom