going to switch it up when its done...
might be on the look out for this thread
nerd.gif
Guys take notes...
I love this fragrance on men.
devil.gif

The best Cologne to me are these:
attar%20oils.jpg
What you know about Muslim oils? This stuff is strong. It stays on you thewhole day.

Cool Waters, Polo Blue, and Polo Double Black is usually my rotation.

Cool Waters is almost just a base cologne, it isn't strong at all and just smells fresh/clean. I probably get the most compliments because of Polo DoubleBlack

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

How about the way you apply cologne; I swear dudes are doing it wrong when the spray it on their shirt.
sick.gif
This turns the cologne into repellent because it's waaaay stronger when sprayed on clothing. Neck and wrists guys, neck and wrists. Females leaning in to smell you appreciation.
cosign. i usually apply cologne while im still damp after getting out the shower. one spray across the chest is all i need. if not my deodorant isall i need. females always asking what cologne am i wearing and i always say its my deodorant.

fav cologne
pimp.gif

Versace-BlueJeans1-368922.jpg

I noticed that I get the most puhnnany when I smell like I just had sex, so instead of wasting money on all these products I usually set up a booty call withone of these 5-6 girls and do it all... I pretty much leave there with a white Puh nanny stain on lower front of my shirt and reekin of BUDDUSSY, then I wipeoff the sweat and wash my face with 'Apricot' Face scrub and head out to my 'real' date with a 7-8...

For 10's I use the Gucci, the YSL, or the burberry but only 2 sprays on the neck ; )

n71400756_30864991_1221848.jpg

Secret Wild Jasmine Deodorant
Strawberry Body Butter
Lacoste Cologne

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

n71400756_30864991_1221848.jpg

Secret Wild Jasmine Deodorant
Strawberry Body Butter
Lacoste Cologne

pimp.gif

*Goes to the mall immediately for some body butter and secret.*

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Her Sole

I dont like the smell of cologne on guys. I think your deodorant and bodywash/shower gel should make you smell good enough.

You boys usually put too much cologne on anyways
sick.gif

Deodorant and bodywash.....cant do the cologne
exactly, with deodorant and bodywash you dont need more smells mixin in with that

Well if anything you should just be using an unscented deodorant and probably not a very heavy bodywash. Cologne should be the dominant smell.

just take showers with lavender/grape/peach/anything fruity type of bath gel and lufa, then you are set.

just take showers with lavender/grape/peach/anything fruity type of bath gel and lufa, then you are set.

laugh.gif
I forgot I made this

I'm headed to the store to pick some Dial & Old Spice
nerd.gif

But as for colognes I have some Gucci, Armani, 2 different Lacostes and I just gave my mom my Burberry when I found out it was "perfume"
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom