The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

I grew up and went to school with Jesse Eisenberg and his Sister, who did all of those pepsi commercials back in the day.

I grew up and went to school with Jesse Eisenberg and his Sister, who did all of those pepsi commercials back in the day.

there smart they can rack up more if every facebooker went to go see this will majority cause it looks good and everybody would love to see how the site they spend there 24/hr's a day on came to life. AND alot of them are going to see it.

there smart they can rack up more if every facebooker went to go see this will majority cause it looks good and everybody would love to see how the site they spend there 24/hr's a day on came to life. AND alot of them are going to see it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Looks really good, the soundtrack was perfect.
Agree with the soundtrack fitting the film. I'll be checking it out also.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Looks really good, the soundtrack was perfect.
Agree with the soundtrack fitting the film. I'll be checking it out also.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Originally Posted by iBlink

That's the way they want you to believe FB came about...

I've read the script to the movie and it doesn't necessarily shine Zuckerberg in the greatest light... it makes him seem like an %!%+%@%...

that is, unless you are implying that Facebook is some sort of government conspiracy trying to keep tabs on everyone.
That's because he is.

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Originally Posted by iBlink

That's the way they want you to believe FB came about...

I've read the script to the movie and it doesn't necessarily shine Zuckerberg in the greatest light... it makes him seem like an %!%+%@%...

that is, unless you are implying that Facebook is some sort of government conspiracy trying to keep tabs on everyone.
That's because he is.

Back
Top Bottom