The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

Just got back from a screening.

Very dope film.

Spoiler [+]
Jesse played Mark very well, (assuming he was cocky like that).
I believe his stock went up after this flick

Very dope film.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Very dope film.

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
was a SPOILER really necessary for an OPINION?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Very dope film.

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
was a SPOILER really necessary for an OPINION?
eyes.gif

Very interesting read up there on Zuckerberg. One of his interests is minimalism, I've shaped my life and lifestyle around the concept. Smart man...

Very interesting read up there on Zuckerberg. One of his interests is minimalism, I've shaped my life and lifestyle around the concept. Smart man...

Im about to read that wall of text, Im very interested in Zuckerburg................dammit I just wish I was half as smart as him
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Im about to read that wall of text, Im very interested in Zuckerburg................dammit I just wish I was half as smart as him
laugh.gif
frown.gif

i probably won't see the movie, but for anyone who wants a short read on this i remember reading an article in Rolling Stone awhile back about the start of Facebook...i'll try and find it, i'm not even sure i had a FB at the time...

i probably won't see the movie, but for anyone who wants a short read on this i remember reading an article in Rolling Stone awhile back about the start of Facebook...i'll try and find it, i'm not even sure i had a FB at the time...

i'm very surprised that every time i talk about this movie with one of my friends or whatever they totally laugh it off or don't take it serious at all. I mean all you have to do is read some of the amazing reviews and see that it's Fincher and Sorkin and it's easy to realize this is a legit movie-of-the-year contender. I'm contemplating a midnight screening and multiple visits to the theater for this one.

Back
Top Bottom