THE SPOT - presidents day weekend sale 20% - 40% off everything . Including phone orders!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by hiphawpdrunkie

guy opened a store with like 50 pairs of shoes? best of luck!
i believe undftd started w/ less or as much...

undefeated generated hype before they opened. mind you, their grand opening welcomed customers with first series SBs and the escape pack, on top of otherlimited releases...

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Seems like another crappy cookie-cutter boutique. What's the big deal?

laugh.gif
nt'ers are so so harsh..good luck with the store..looking at thepictures
nerd.gif
i only saw like 4 pair of shoes that i liked

I'm sick of all these typical "boutiques" with no accounts buying from other stores and putting in thier shops at double the price. You'reall late you fcks. Sneakers are dead.

Originally Posted by Braxton Hartnabrig

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Seems like another crappy cookie-cutter boutique. What's the big deal?

laugh.gif
nt'ers are so so harsh..good luck with the store..looking at the pictures
nerd.gif
i only saw like 4 pair of shoes that i liked

man u know a store has it bad when thier 'display case of hot kicks' has nothing but trash.
I saw about zero shoes I would ever consider buying. and BTW Sbs died summer of 05.
That is all.
roll.gif

damn, nt'ers are harsh. i don't buy from boutiques but you have to give it to the person for even putting in the work to open a store. really, how manyof you can say that you even have the work ethic to start a boutique, let alone the cash flow to get one started? it's probably, maybe 5 out of every 10nt'ers dreams to start a shop. this person will at least cake while you're sitting on your computer criticizing. in the post the dude said he'soffering another service for the collectors. at least appreciate if the store does fail. the dude tried his hardest and probably lived out a dream he's hadfor awhile.

sorry to rant but the hate in this post is past ridiculous. if the prices are high (i don't know the prices) then simply buy at your local shop(s), campout, and go about your business.

khadafi just said it best... and how do you guys know if the prices are high? u might wanna pm me were selling the shogo blazers for 105 bucks you can barelyfind them online at that price... im not trippin .. im about opening my studio... i just colect kicks sell tracks and dj and enjoy every bit of it... im one ofthe people who said one day i would like to have my own sneaker shop. dan owns the spot in somerville.. im not even an employee with him... im just helping himoff the strength... i support his hustle and what he does to feed his ids he passionate about what he does just like im passionate about what i do. if yourgonna hate. thats your buisness it doesnt bother me at the end of the day.. he stays open a year cool if hes open 10 years even better....

Its was his dream and he did... you should at least attempt it to say you did

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

and BTW Sbs died summer of 05.
You find me the dude that is selling a pair of Supreme Lows or His for retail and then you can tell me SBs died.

My-T.

Lol, im not saying the market crashed. Im saying that alot of older people arnt interested and hvnt been interested in sbs in a while. also to add to thefact that nike has not put out a quality sb for some time now (since 05).

Originally Posted by DemiMatt

You find me the dude that is selling a pair of Supreme Lows or His for retail and then you can tell me SBs died.

My-T.

Lol, im not saying the market crashed. Im saying that alot of older people arnt interested and hvnt been interested in sbs in a while. also to add to the fact that nike has not put out a quality sb for some time now (since 05).

yeah, thats true but nike keeps on pumpin out SBs coz they dont need the "older people" (i assume you meant vets) because they got all thesewack kids that keep it alive.

and to the dude helpin his dude's hustle, of course itd be everyones dream to own their own sneaker shop but it takes more then some elephant print AM1s inan ikea display case to get attention. if thats any indication on where his business is going, he better jump ship using those sz 16 grey IVs for a life raft.

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

Originally Posted by DemiMatt

My-T.

Lol, im not saying the market crashed. Im saying that alot of older people arnt interested and hvnt been interested in sbs in a while. also to add to the fact that nike has not put out a quality sb for some time now (since 05).
yeah, thats true but nike keeps on pumpin out SBs coz they dont need the "older people" (i assume you meant vets) because they got all these wack kids that keep it alive.

and to the dude helpin his dude's hustle, of course itd be everyones dream to own their own sneaker shop but it takes more then some elephant print AM1s in an ikea display case to get attention. if thats any indication on where his business is going, he better jump ship using those sz 16 grey IVs for a life raft.

^^^^
Ive never read any truer words from another nter.
1zvslys.gif

man i love yuku quoting.

ell those gray 4's are size 10 to be exact lol... and hey well see what happens.... and yeah sb's are preety wack now i think there were about... 5good releases this whole year

Like everyone else said you definately need more sneakers and more sizes. But the area isn't bad, lot of potential customers through lack of stores in thearea. Yeah the boutiques are getting a little bit outta of control but I can't hate on somebodys hustle just hope its not one of those stores that willclose down in a year

I don't know... this store could do really well. To find a boutique like this, one normally needs to go to Packers or into NYC. For the sneakerheads likeme, about an hour from Packers and NYC, this store could be really popular. Somerville, I think, is a strange location... may get more foot traffic if the shopwere in Princeton or Morristown. But can't fault the guy, I toyed with the thought of my own, but don't have the time or know-how (especially to startout with a Nike account). Good luck. May need to check it out this weekend.

yesterday dan (the store owner) was explaining to me why he has those sneakers in the case. its not that its his "heat" but its some of his personalfav kicks.. i was wonderin why he had those certain kicks in the case

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Somerville, NJ.... IDK if id go out the way for this one.....
word. not so sure driving 50+ miles (each way) is worth it for any store.

unless im in the area for other reasons, then i'd check it out. but to drive out to somerville, just to check out this spot? ehhh, not going tohappen

yea know one said u had to come out just try to respect his hustle... but im dif. gonna stop by though its only bout 10 miles away from me... and what boutthparty u was talkin bout taquanbrant?? and r the true blue in a size 12?

Back
Top Bottom