THE SPOT - presidents day weekend sale 20% - 40% off everything . Including phone orders!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tue blue spizikes are a size 10... and we are planning the party now we might have it 1st week of 2008 because we have alot of other stuff planned too andwe were gonna do it the weekend of christmas but... we got dunkxchange comin up

Checked out "The Spot" today. Nice place. Also got to meet Dan; nice guy who seems to know his kicks.
Word must be spreading. I was one of three in there.

Since I was there I had to throw him some support and scored another pickup (I know this isn't the pickup post, but its appropriate.)

45015fe949d89f14c7fc05812b201e9f4879d44.pjpg

Not sure the name of these 90s, but that doesn't matter.
smokin.gif
Hesaid they have ACG material and ostrich skin. (That's his card in the upper right)

Def going to stop again in the future to see what he's carrying.

Good luck, Dan... much success!

8 Division. Easy to find. The street is only two blocks long, and one block is a post office and office building... so its the other block.

ok small update

we have some takashi dunks in, November Rains, Jason Dunks, some new team editions, we have tons of sb apparel and spot apparel, If anybody is having a hardtime finding a shoe me and dan preety much take it upon ourselves to find it and still give you a reasonable price

how do i buy 4rm there .... buy phone?? huk me up wit da number and type of payments preferred

Ok.. the line up for dunk x change

pusheads
supreme highs
sea crystals
haze highs
brazil highs
shima shima 2's
unklez
hawaii's
hunter lows
jedi's
send helps
Mf dooms
white cement 3's
true blue 3's
jordan 4 lasers
supreme trainers
teck pack 90's
staple 90's
infared 90's
silvers am97
cool grey 4's
navy/carolina x's
and some other stuff. im forgetting... damn near the shirt off my back

just a quick update our blog at

somervillespot.com

will be getting update every weds and friday from this point on ... i did the post for this weds today whith the shima shima 2's anyone that didnt know yetim the manager at the spot now.. so if u need anything holla at me or dan our store number is (908)-203-8200

quick but huge update.. everyhting in the store this weekend 20%-40% off and we are also doing phone orders shipped to your house

908-203-3200

i work at bridgewater mall but i don't know any of the surrounding area- i'm sure somerville is close by tho
so how would i get there from bridgewater mall?

from br mall your gona take 22 east to north bridge street basically...if you make a right out of the macys parking lot you go over the bridge your on 22east...you make a right onto north bridge st. take it all the way down to main st and make a right onto main.. then make the next left onto division street andwe are right there. and its like 5 mins from the mall worth the trip. btw were are you workin at ?

Back
Top Bottom