THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

the female doctor talmbout a cure 
mean.gif

like after you saw that thing come out they mouth i dont think theyre human anymore

the female doctor talmbout a cure 
mean.gif

like after you saw that thing come out they mouth i dont think theyre human anymore
I'm saying.

Like one of the creatures just didn't try to eat you a few hours earlier.

The wife setting up her neighbor.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

what was the point of the whole cholo scene? he's irrelevant now...
some of the people in this show are down right stupid... so the 3 survivors that ended up leaving the hospital, end up looking white than casper and their eyes filling up with blood and NO ONE decided to call a doctor?! :stoneface:
and that female doctor...... "i would rather die from this epidemic, than go around killing people" :stoneface: are you serious?!
i like the show... and i'll continue to yell at my screen while watching it :lol:

I officially can't rock with The Strain's vampire life. Immortal with no sex? Just living off sucking blood and pummeling ppl's heads all day? Nah b.

Not every vampire show or movie has to be about sexy vampires.

Excellent episode.

Yep. This is how Tyrant should be going :lol: some :wow: **** every week.

I thought the wife setting dude up was so unexpected and hilarious. Walder Frey coming out of nowhere and ******* **** up :lol:

With the Mexican dude, I gotta imagine they showed him and Walder in a scene together for a reason.

my one pet peeve is the stupid remarks of this show.
for ex. a vampire is trying to kill you and you tell the dude to stop bashing it in the head with the fire extinguisher because you could get arrested. YEAH THE COPS WOULD ARREST YOU FOR KILLING A VAMPIRE WITH A 6 FOOT LONG TOUNGUE with TEETH/FANGS BRO. SOUNDS LEGIT

Then the lady gets upset when the old man kills the little girl vampire when the girl was ready to feast on her. LMAO

Think the NYPD is gonna try and confirm it is a vampire? :lol: you would be in the cell for a few days, no need to take the risk. Find out what you are dealing with.

Great start so far. they got me for season 1.

Is the book worth reading?

all three are dope IMO

what was the point of the whole cholo scene? he's irrelevant now... (1)
some of the people in this show are down right stupid... so the 3 survivors that ended up leaving the hospital, end up looking white than casper and their eyes filling up with blood and NO ONE decided to call a doctor?! :stoneface: (2)
and that female doctor...... "i would rather die from this epidemic, than go around killing people" :stoneface: are you serious?! (3)
i like the show... and i'll continue to yell at my screen while watching it :lol:

(1) he plays a larger role later on in the story
(2) the lawyer and rocker were suing so they were like eff it, the pilot was being treated, and the last guy didn't want to worry his wife.
(3) not feeling who they picked to play her and i don't remember her being that reluctant to kill them in the book

Last edited:
Ansel's wife got me ready to stop watching this ****... 

why does the writer have this ***** acting so stupid.... 

as if the fact that your husband was drinking raw steak blood wasn't enough to break out .... nope 

your dog is in the backyard gutted .... hmm... lemme still try to help this ***** 

now son chained himself up in the shed and she still up in his face like he just got food poison or some **** 

well.... 

she redeemed herself lol... 

setting up that prick *** neighbor was gangsta. 

i think gus might end up being the real hero

Probably. They wouldn't spend so much time on him and his family if he wasn't going to be important. He met the old man, works for that German vampire guy and won't hesitate to pull a gun on people.

Nora is emotional, dumb, and blind. They just killed the pilot at the hospital and she's getting mad at the old guy for killing 2 of them and saving their lives. She wanted his help and when he's offering it she wants to run away.

Eph knows if his son was sick he'd be doing the same think as Rudy / Samwise.

Want to see more of that hot, female hacker.

Last edited:
nora thats her name yea her reaction was not even believable

like if it was the first time she saw one, fine, but them thing obviously arent human

and her "resources and protocols" 
mean.gif

i hope she gets killed now and i thought she was hot

Last edited:
Yeah Nora was acting brand new when she saw the realities of what they have to do. She was the one who thought the old man was right and could be of help, she kept harping on that but when he starts lopping off little monsters head she's on some delusional I thought we were looking for a cure :lol: :rofl:

I can't believe how dumb dude's religious wife was. I mean damn. Wasn't surprised it didn't take her long to turn heel and feed her neighbor to that monster.

Definitely not messing with that one hole life. See how long that tongue/stinger is :x

This ep was okay.

I am liking the show so far. CDC chick pisses me off like everyone else in here
laugh.gif

I think the Hispanic guy that was working for the Germans will end up helping.

Same with the health official/exterminator. I haven't really seen him play in anything since he was one of the crazy brothers in the movie  Smokin' Aces, haha

You think that the German guy in disguise as a regular person was in the concentration camp with the old man? Maybe he sold himself out or made a deal to stay alive. How else would he know his camp ID # that was tattooed on his arm?

**** got real for her real ******* quick :lol:

I completely forgot he was in that :lol: I remember him in Wolverine Origins and Legion after that.

I think the German guy was the Nazi commander who was speaking to them when they were unloaded from the train.

As soon as I saw one of the infected people at the home where her mom was, I was like watch this chick want to be all for killing them now
laugh.gif

Funny I don't even remember him being in Wolverine Origins. I am going to have to look up who he was in that.

Kevin Durand is his name, yea he was one of the three crazy brothers in Smokin Aces. His assistant is hot and is throwing it at him, he should thrash.

Back
Top Bottom