The Strokes- "Room On Fire" Appreciation

This album is one the albums that has been the soundtrack to my life. I wanted to appreciate it with those that are familiar with it as well as introduce itthose that have not had the opportunity to enjoy it.

appreciated, but than again there isnt a single strokes song/album that i havent enjoyed

Reptilia is just
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Is This It? is more my personal soundtrack, but this album is definitely appreciated as well. One of my top favorite bands of all time

Just heard they are getting back together for a show in England...makes me happy inside

I listen to them every once in a while, mostly just songs and not their albums, but they are always appreciated.

Is This It is awesome.

Room on Fire is good.

First Impressions of Earth is kinda weak.

But I can't wait for their next album.

Running through Room on Fire right now for the first time in its entirety and it's pretty awesome. Idk why I never sat down and listened to any of theiralbums front to back before. You Talk Way Too Much is my favorite song that I just discovered.

They are going to the studio this January and are headlining the a European festival in the summer... so they are officially back!!!
Can't wait for their new album, but First Impressions was awful hahaha

Room On Fire and Is This It both are one of the top albums of the decade imo

Love The Strokes. Still can't get over the fact that whoever stole my car stereo took my "Is This It" album too.
smh.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

is this it? > room on fire

two flawless albums

just make this in to a "the strokes appreciation" thread

pimp.gif

plus i heard pharrell was going to produce the next album.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

plus i heard pharrell was going to produce the next album.
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
he WANTS to produce the next record...nothing is for sure yet...even the album isn't even for sure coming out...

They are playing Isle of Wight and i could definitely see them at Coachella next year...

is this it and room on fire are excellent records. to be honest i also thought first impressions of earth was maybe not as good, but still a very solid album.Im excited to see what is going to come next for the strokes. i hear the new album is dropping next year.

albert hammond, julian casablancas, and nikolai frature all came out with solo albums and they are all solid imo. check em out.

Back
Top Bottom