The sweetest part of your job?

No set schedule at all: go in when I want and work how many hours as I please.

Free lunch order from anywhere on the boss

Can go on Vaca weeks at a time and get paid.

Get good raises(not the %#@**# cents ones) yearly; always happy with my work.

No set schedule at all: go in when I want and work how many hours as I please.

Free lunch order from anywhere on the boss

Can go on Vaca weeks at a time and get paid.

Get good raises(not the %#@**# cents ones) yearly; always happy with my work.

No boss,I get to listen to music all day,I can take a break or even a nap whenever I want but Ill just get out of work later,I get to eat a bunch of different foods.On my last route I use to past by a bunch of shoe spots and a bass pro shop but my new route is all country now but thats ok cuz theres no traffic.

No boss,I get to listen to music all day,I can take a break or even a nap whenever I want but Ill just get out of work later,I get to eat a bunch of different foods.On my last route I use to past by a bunch of shoe spots and a bass pro shop but my new route is all country now but thats ok cuz theres no traffic.

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

I'm a supervisor for "The Irvine Company".. so i get paid to point my fingers and make my coworkers handle.. on average i work about 2 hours a day.. but get paid for 8.. and on weekends i do 1.5 hours of work for 8 hours of OT..

Plays young jeezys "ballin"

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

I'm a supervisor for "The Irvine Company".. so i get paid to point my fingers and make my coworkers handle.. on average i work about 2 hours a day.. but get paid for 8.. and on weekends i do 1.5 hours of work for 8 hours of OT..

Plays young jeezys "ballin"

Originally Posted by 510hayward

I work at little caesars, and the best part would probably be looking at the women coming in to get a pizza (especially since its summer) dressed in almost nothing
devil.gif

other than that its all work

This guy has the Right idea. The right skimpy outfit can turn a day that was going so bad for you so damn good.

Originally Posted by 510hayward

I work at little caesars, and the best part would probably be looking at the women coming in to get a pizza (especially since its summer) dressed in almost nothing
devil.gif

other than that its all work

This guy has the Right idea. The right skimpy outfit can turn a day that was going so bad for you so damn good.

Flex schedule
Lots of down time(sometimes thats a bad thing tho)
Little supervision

Flex schedule
Lots of down time(sometimes thats a bad thing tho)
Little supervision

Back
Top Bottom