The sweetest part of your job?

- Spending all day at my computer, with my headphones on,
- I learn some new stuff everyday, that's pretty much the more important I think

- Spending all day at my computer, with my headphones on,
- I learn some new stuff everyday, that's pretty much the more important I think

The people. I work with a lot of cool peeps. It makes waiting for the paycheck much easier.

The people. I work with a lot of cool peeps. It makes waiting for the paycheck much easier.

browse NT/youtube/twitter at least several times a day. during lunch eat at the mall or in Hoboken and check out the females.

browse NT/youtube/twitter at least several times a day. during lunch eat at the mall or in Hoboken and check out the females.

I can eat whenever I want, drink whenever I want, watch TV, text or talk on the phone, listen to music, Tweet or be on Facebook...and all I have to do is talk and keep it moving.

I can eat whenever I want, drink whenever I want, watch TV, text or talk on the phone, listen to music, Tweet or be on Facebook...and all I have to do is talk and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

I get days like today off, 30 days paid vaca a year, military discounts and i get to travel the world for free!

You must be one of my "co-workers".

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

I get days like today off, 30 days paid vaca a year, military discounts and i get to travel the world for free!

You must be one of my "co-workers".

Free ice cream, candy, food

Play sports with kids

Go on field trips. Most of the time it includes food.

Get to play video games.

Youtube.

Sporcle.

Easy
laugh.gif

Free ice cream, candy, food

Play sports with kids

Go on field trips. Most of the time it includes food.

Get to play video games.

Youtube.

Sporcle.

Easy
laugh.gif

come in at 9am, leave at 3

charge it as 8am - 5pm, with a half hour lunch

actually take 1+ hour lunch

oh, and +1 on not having to deal with customers/patients

come in at 9am, leave at 3

charge it as 8am - 5pm, with a half hour lunch

actually take 1+ hour lunch

oh, and +1 on not having to deal with customers/patients

Free newspaper and I don't deal with the public as well. Who the heck reads the newspaper nowadays anyways. I look forward to clocking out.

Free newspaper and I don't deal with the public as well. Who the heck reads the newspaper nowadays anyways. I look forward to clocking out.

Back
Top Bottom