The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

I think its interesting yall think a company that sold 1.3 million cars last year and has show a consistent ~50% YOY growth is just pumping numbers up.

This isn’t the lowest price these cars have ever been. And obviously they want to take advantage of the tax credit (even with the Model Y being classified as a car i.e Tesla getting screwed). Have you seen their profit margins that compete with the likes of Ferrari?

They lower the price, get the cars to qualify for the $7500, crush the competition that much more, and will STILL turn a profit while the competitors will be taking a loss on their EV segments for years.

I think its interesting yall think a company that sold 1.3 million cars last year and has show a consistent ~50% YOY growth is just pumping numbers up.

This isn’t the lowest price these cars have ever been. And obviously they want to take advantage of the tax credit (even with the Model Y being classified as a car i.e Tesla getting screwed). Have you seen their profit margins that compete with the likes of Ferrari?

They lower the price, get the cars to qualify for the $7500, crush the competition that much more, and will STILL turn a profit while the competitors will be taking a loss on their EV segments for years.
Forcing other companies to consider lowering also, bringing them into the red. And Tesla takes revs and expands and eats up more market share.

Forcing other companies to consider lowering also, bringing them into the red. And Tesla takes revs and expands and eats up more market share.
Exactly, and they convert that many more people to their ecosystem. Get that much more data for their AI/FSD.

They would be stupid not to take advantage of the $7500 incentive and the volume that can bring. Does seem stupid not to get the MYP to that $55000 threshold, but must be cutting it close

Attachments

• 5165335A-C587-4980-8ED4-9E061501547F.jpeg
    5165335A-C587-4980-8ED4-9E061501547F.jpeg
    546.1 KB · Views: 317
That's movie level crash and the tire came back and rolled into the car :smh:

Those wheels and probably cheap spacers...seeing how the insurance situation plays out would be interesting.

I’m curious to see the cybertruck in person. It looks clunky as hell, but that may be my mind tripping on the sharp angles.

If that joint gets the optional 7 seat configuration, it would be way more attractive to me with how versatile it can be.

I’m curious to see the cybertruck in person. It looks clunky as hell, but that may be my mind tripping on the sharp angles.

If that joint gets the optional 7 seat configuration, it would be way more attractive to me with how versatile it can be.
I don’t think it ever had a 7 seat configuration. It did have a 6 seat but that was scrapped and it will be the traditional 5 seat configuration

Back
Top Bottom