The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

Have they talked about production numbers on the remastered line yet?

Speak of the devil....

First look at the remastered Jordan IV's for 2015 via @russbengtson #sneakershouts
]

View media item 1155372
I want 2 pairs of these but 400 gonna be tough to swallow dog. :smh:

Re-Mastered ? :rofl:

Joints look like they're made of the same plasticy leather used on every other JB release and they're still using that crappy, chunky looking, boxy, banana toed last. :smh:

99's for comparison.

cool_grey_IV.jpg

cool_grey_IV_2.jpg

In their defense. From the few people that were allowed into the process they said the materials do not disappoint

In their defense. From the few people that were allowed into the process they said the materials do not disappoint

:rofl:

That remastered "leather" looks like complete crap

It's the exact same plastic coated stuff they've been using since the 2006 white/tour yellows

For them to have the audacity to say this is any truer to the originals than the cheap crap they've been pumping out for years now is a slap in the face of the consumers.

Those sudeposites...
sick.gif

Swoosh not discounting them for kids...
sick.gif

$180 for a 4y? This is a damn joke

Iono how y'all judge materials off a pic. Homie compared a bright, brand new shoe to a dark crap pic of a worn 15 year old shoe SMH. I can't pass 100% judgement til they in hand them I'll either b impressed or talkin ish...

Iono how y'all judge materials off a pic. Homie compared a bright, brand new shoe to a dark crap pic of a worn 15 year old shoe SMH. I can't pass 100% judgement til they in hand them I'll either b impressed or talkin ish...

:lol: the difference in texture and finish is obviously night an day. I've been buying leather shoes, furniture and jackets long enough to see instantly that those remastered cool greys are using the same crappy plastic coated leather that JB has been using for years. Real dyed and tumbled leather doesn't look like that.

Not only that but the entire shape is still off. The pics circulating of the remastered Columbia IVs don't even have gloss/metallic midsoles and eyelits or a crystal jumpman on the heel. This remastered crap is nothing but a way to milk more money out of consumers that either don't know any better, or are too damn thirsty to care.

air-jordan-iv-4-columbia-retro-2015-02.jpg

Columbia_4_1.jpg

Columbia_4.jpg

I dig what you sayin but to say it's BS off pics and not even touchinn the product is a lil extreme IMO. Dude tweetin all the info yesterday did say diff tannerys were obviously used and so it's gonna b slightly diff from '99. I know we'll never get what we got 15years ago but if we gettin better product and an effort to make said product, I'll *** wit it without feelin some type of way...

I hate you Dank! Now I don't even want them because of the shape. :lol: More than likely will end up with 1 though, I don't want to wait like 10 years to cop again. |I

Man I had those columbia ivs back in the day and I actually was thinkin about coppin cuz they only released once but if no metalic finish or crystal jumpman hell no.

I want sum costanza cortez.

Man I had those columbia ivs back in the day and I actually was thinkin about coppin cuz they only released once but if no metalic finish or crystal jumpman hell no.

I want sum costanza cortez.

I think they have the crystal jumpman but iono about the metallic finish.

Always wanted a pair of cortezes, wish I could have copped when they was on NIKEID.

Back
Top Bottom