The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

I miss these. Should've never let them go
mean.gif

The DMP 6 is the G.O.A.T VI

serious
2nd for me 
I really wish nike would make more zoom tres.
I skated my pairs. Used to get them cheap 

Never wanted to mess up my dunks 

FNL $1.25M donation to build a Boys & Girls Clubs in Indianapolis:

http://www.wthr.com/story/26386716/...lubs-to-open-east-indianapolis-center-in-2016
The design of that building is 
sick.gif

Iono how y'all judge materials off a pic. Homie compared a bright, brand new shoe to a dark crap pic of a worn 15 year old shoe SMH. I can't pass 100% judgement til they in hand them I'll either b impressed or talkin ish...
laugh.gif
the difference in texture and finish is obviously night an day. I've been buying leather shoes, furniture and jackets long enough to see instantly that those remastered cool greys are using the same crappy plastic coated leather that JB has been using for years. Real dyed and tumbled leather doesn't look like that.

Not only that but the entire shape is still off. The pics circulating of the remastered Columbia IVs don't even have gloss/metallic midsoles and eyelits or a crystal jumpman on the heel. This remastered crap is nothing but a way to milk more money out of consumers that either don't know any better, or are too damn thirsty to care.

Columbia_4_1.jpg

Columbia_4.jpg

I saw a guy wearing a pair of Jordan 14 Last Shots today.

To put it concisely, my mind has changed about the 14s.

pimp.gif

Air_Jordan_14_Last_Shot_1.jpg

Last Shots always been a fav of mine.

Looking at these Tech Fleece pants, I want some. Might be too thick(Pause) for them right now though.

I saw a guy wearing a pair of Jordan 14 Last Shots today.
To put it concisely, my mind has changed about the 14s.
:pimp:
Air_Jordan_14_Last_Shot_1.jpg

I've always preferred the non-ribbed XIVs. The white/black/chartreuse Retros from 05 are my favorite colorway, closely followed by the indiglows.

Last shots and white reds are the only ones I like with the ribs.

Havent really paid attention to the retro black toes but if they look good in person I mite get those ....

White black..xi...xii....xiii...xiv is an amazing series/evolution of sneakers imo.

Theyre all so different.

Last edited:
I hate it when someone doesn't know the value of each shoe whenever there's a trade/sale.

Some examples:

1. One guy wanted to trade someone's Cavs (AJ IV) for some Flight 1's 

2. My friend wanted $53 for my Chuck Taylor's worth $80

3. Random guy wants to trade his Black Bottom 9's for SOM Black/Grape Ice's 

mean.gif

Dankenstein doing anything for laugh nowadays. My pair legit u lame

Last edited:
Dankenstein doing anything for laugh nowadays. My pair legit u lame
He was tryna say the 09 look fake compare to the 00.

This.

Authentic 2008 Black/reds, Silver Ani's and 2009 Jams all look fake af. The last JB used for XI those years makes them look worse than fakes. They're also uncomfortable as hell, those years fit about 1/2-1 size smaller than usual because of their tiny deformed toebox.

While I'm sitting here ragging on XIs..... does anyone else hate the fact that JB reversed the Jumpman on the left shoe on all XIs since the DMP. Messes with the whole feng shui of the original design IMO. :smh:

don't really care about the XI's. Personally, at this point I prefer XII's/XIII's to the XI's. 

I do hate a majority of what JB has done since the original DMP though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom