The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

Melo should have never signed with jb.

Shoulda got nike sigs like bron.

Coulda had a barkley esque type run.

Meh. Although I personally love a few pairs in the melo line. I can't see how anybody can say his is the worst. Guys like Tim Duncan, Glenn rice, jerry stackhouse, etc had far worse. Melos line for the most part is more so just generic and boring.

151_display_image.jpg

please take stackhouse out of this. the fila stackhouse 1 is nice and the stackhouse 2 is incredible, imo. I agree with SC kid SC kid tho, melos line is horrible.

Teyana Taylor is a female sneakerhead that I respect a lot cause I could tell she's genuine, she's legit. I remember how she had a pair of Ewing Sport Lyte's those right there are really rare. I also remember she had a pair of OG Black and White Mutombo's, plus on nicekicks she talked about the Reebok Shaqnosis and the FILA GH2's. How I wish they were more female sneakerheads out there like her. She's new school, but has a lot of love for a lot of the old school kicks from different brands. That's why she won my respect in the sneaker culture.

My interest in sneakers I say began around the mid 90s in 4th grade. I also remember how in class I used to draw the Nike, FILA and Reebok logos with a classmate.

I'll never forget that ''Doug'' episode where he badly needed those sneakers that he saw on TV.

I honestly like the Jordan 1-14, but if I had too choose just one it would be the Air Jordan 13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom