Black black pearl, horse hair whip

My own heels, heal my hurt,

Grease the wheel, feel your floor

Somebody analyze these lyrics for me

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Two females post heavy in this thread, cap and shoefreak
We've been deceived before.  As far as I'm concerned I treat those 2 like they're boys....cuz they probably are
laugh.gif

I thought you said we could keep that between us
embarassed.gif

ionno about shoefreak, I have my doubts but cap is undoubtedly a man. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

We've been deceived before.  As far as I'm concerned I treat those 2 like they're boys....cuz they probably are
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

ionno about shoefreak, I have my doubts but cap is undoubtedly a man. 
naw cap is a woman 
wink.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]‘Pane’ & suffering at the Apple Store[/h1] [h2]Glassed granny walks smack into $1M suit[/h2]
By KIERAN CROWLEY and TODD VENEZIA

Last Updated: 6:17 AM, March 24, 2012

Posted: 1:02 AM, March 24, 2012

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/pane_suffering_at_the_apple_store_S3xMnbHvrSjn1KPmSvkhQK#http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/pane_suffering_at_the_apple_store_S3xMnbHvrSjn1KPmSvkhQK#http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=250&username=nypost

For one 83-year-old grandma, the most confusing piece of technology at an Apple Store wasn’t an iPad or iPhone — it was the front door.

Evelyn Paswall, a former Manhattan fur-company vice president, claims the tech company’s signature glass architecture is a menace to little old ladies after she failed to see the glass door at a Long Island location and smashed her face.

Now the Forest Hills, Queens, resident is suing Apple for $1 million, saying the company was negligent for not elderly-proofing the store’s see-through facade.

“Apple wants to be cool and modern and have the type of architecture that would appeal to the tech crowd,

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

but cap is undoubtedly a man. 

What kinda dude you know with hips like this? 
alien.gif

1zdyteb.png

Come at me bro.

Just sold my Foams and in my description I said they were size 11's

Get home realize they're size 10.5...

Pretty sure I'm going to need to take them back from the buyer.

10094d1325546710t-im-starting-think-battlefield-bad-company-2-better-than-battlefield-3-you-serious-rage-face.jpg
@ myself.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The universal black man head nod/wassup when you see another brother in a "color-less" environment is always a great feeling.

In the words of my man: "Seeing a phat *** is the best thing in the world. But seeing another dude look at that phat *** and then yall non-verbally acknowledging it is an even sweeter feeling."

this! when you see that phat mass and then look at another dude who sees it too...

I just finished Killer Elite, it was meh.
The action scenes are cool but everything else such as the story that was non-existent at times was the only thing holding it back.
I rarely got bored since the action scenes kept peaking my interest.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The universal black man head nod/wassup when you see another brother in a "color-less" environment is always a great feeling.

In the words of my man: "Seeing a phat *** is the best thing in the world. But seeing another dude look at that phat *** and then yall non-verbally acknowledging it is an even sweeter feeling."

this! when you see that phat mass and then look at another dude who sees it too...

I don't know where you guys fall along the color scheme of blackness but it seems whenever I see another darkskinned cat its like we lowkey mug each other on some there can only be only type steeze.  Don't know if that made too much sense
laugh.gif
 gone of this paul debating on if I should go see Cubana strip 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

but cap is undoubtedly a man. 

What kinda dude you know with hips like this? 
alien.gif

1zdyteb.png

Come at me bro.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 whats funny? yah beefin is entertaining

Seems more like thighs than hips, either way nice.

You know we gonna ask for face pics
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom