the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

There was a thread last week about some catchy song but I didn't click the link because the wifi in our hotel sucked and pages were taking forever to load. And sadly, now I can't find it.
i think youre thinking of the song call me maybe type in ashley tisdale for artist i cant think of the real artist name

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by jthagreat

whenever i see a girl on NT that looks decent, i get this feelin they would want me in real life if we met. +shrugs+

chances are they wouldnt even look at me tho haha

Why have that low of confidence though?

ugly

This made me lol:

kPaPo.png

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

what if reincarnation is real and homosexuality exists because people were the opposite gender in their past life/lives and were too used to it to change?

what u tryna say bruh? u comin. out?

Anybody ever play I wanna be the fangame? I swear that has to be the ultimate troll game. whoever came up with that game is evil, really evil
mad.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

what if reincarnation is real and homosexuality exists because people were the opposite gender in their past life/lives and were too used to it to change?

I'm trying to say what if reincarnation is real and homosexuality exists because people were the opposite gender in their past life/lives and were too used to it to change?

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

You're all legs, I'm all nerves
Black black pearl, horse hair whip

My own heels, heal my hurt,

Grease the wheel, feel your floor

Somebody analyze these lyrics for me

Man I been on this song so hard all week, good post A+

I'm trying to say what if reincarnation is real and homosexuality exists because people were the opposite gender in their past life/lives and were too used to it to change?

I don't rule out anything.

I ended up copping that lexus is300 by myself. I just took it to sears and they did a free 120 point inspection and they said there was basically no issues with it

so i recently just joined a rec basketball league. before this I've been considered a good cutting/shooting player/post player. were 5 games deep into the league and I'm 1-19 shooting
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
 i don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm a starter and since i can't do !@#$ on offence i just guard the best player. were 2-3 and i think since I'm shooting so poorly is why we lost these games. is there anything i can do to break out of this slump? 

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by jthagreat

whenever i see a girl on NT that looks decent, i get this feelin they would want me in real life if we met. +shrugs+

chances are they wouldnt even look at me tho haha

Why have that low of confidence though?

ugly

damn, ive been settin myself up lately 
laugh.gif

but actually, im pretty confident. Truthfully, i was just tryin to tone down so i didnt sound conceited. 

True story, the females of NT would think i look better than you Mr Brown. Know that
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

so i recently just joined a rec basketball league. before this I've been considered a good cutting/shooting player/post player. were 5 games deep into the league and I'm 1-19 shooting
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
 i don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm a starter and since i can't do !@#$ on offence i just guard the best player. were 2-3 and i think since I'm shooting so poorly is why we lost these games. is there anything i can do to break out of this slump? 
Drive to the basket and get to the free throw line. Breaks the monotony of your shooting slump. Also, quit thinking and just play. Easier said than done, but there's a time where your instincts need to take over and you shouldn't be relying on shooting jumpers to break your slump of missing jumpers.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sp_0803_02_v6.jpg

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

go to the hole. make some lay  ups and get fouled. shootin (and makin free throws) will help you build your confidence back up.

if reincarnation is true i think we would reincarnate into the opposite gender

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

There was a thread last week about some catchy song but I didn't click the link because the wifi in our hotel sucked and pages were taking forever to load. And sadly, now I can't find it.
i think youre thinking of the song call me maybe type in ashley tisdale for artist i cant think of the real artist name

Call me maybe?
Heard that awhile back. Thought I was missing out on something new 
laugh.gif

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Just another example of women not being able to stand someone else getting attention. Look at this damn tweet. How can you be so damn disrespectful in a situation like this? And reading her profile just lets me know what type of person she is. Like what does your ******* have to do with this?

Miss Hawaii â€
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom