the thread about nothing...

I dislike it when sites no longer have its simple design.
mad.gif

Last edited:
Exorcist is always a good watch :pimp:

It only trips me out after Im done watching it and start thinking of **** :lol:

Last edited:
Some girl blocked me on IG because she posted a pic and captioned it "looked ugly but whatever" then I commented "yea you is ugly" smh

Last edited:
moved a few months ago, decided to bring my pc recently

CANT FIND MY FTP PROGRAM WITH ALL MY SAVED SITES!!!

been through 4 external HDs still can't find jack!!
scresssin!

I think I hate my work so much... I go to sleep so late... Because I don't want to pass out and hear my alarm instantaneously... Seriously kinda afraid of that...

Great... I work two blocks away from a girl I was trying to friendzown. Of course she showed up and hung out for like 2 hours. :lol:

I always wanted to be an owner of my own company so I could work smart not hard.

Now that I've been my own boss for 5 years, I miss the 9-5 hustle.

I'm the cook. :lol: nah it's weird we spend a lot of time together but she has a bf. I thought I was friend zoned so I fell back. Plus she has a bf... Then my roommates girl had met her a few times and we all were chilling and she's like yo this girl is super into you. Now it's just like battle of the friend zone. She needs to drop her vf before I take her serious.

"Ask me if i do this every day i say often"

Happy friday tan.  My motorcycle should be out of the shop this weekend can't wait.  Soccer on saturday only this weekend not sunday.  Drinking heavy saturday night 0 dambz.  Be safe

Back
Top Bottom