the thread about nothing...

"They don't ask, so I don't tell 'em I'm serving, they full-on. They won't know 'till I tell 'em I got it, I'm RuPaul."

Last edited:
i ask because im kind of in the same space.  Just floating around i feel like i haven't met anyone or done anything substantial in 2 years.  I've been a zombie at work and my personal life has been a revolving door.

But i am looking forward to this summer and trying to find some motivation to better myself.

When someone buys the car you wanted :frown:
when you see a similar car being sold a week later :nthat:
The chance you may only get paid for one week on your first check :smh:

So I'm looking for some new shoes to hoop in.. Kobe 9's are lookin :pimp:
Mind you I haven't bought a pair of shoes over 110 bucks in almost five years.

Also when THE HELL did all these "sneaker review" channels go up on youtube? :lol:

Most of these dudes seem lame. I just hate how they talk (I know that makes me lame too :lol: ). I feel like they're are subtly trying to one up each other with knowledge in their videos. :lol:

Last edited:
Started my new job a month ago today. Time has flown for sure.

@JJ Watt

What's your game type?

I been cookin in KD 6s.

I'm 6'3 / 250+ and I play most down low.

My bro uses hyper dunk 2012/2013s, he drives and cuts a lot and he's like 5'10 /

I'm 5'9 194.

I'll drive from time to time but I'm usually shooting from around the perimeter.

Everything.

In the last few months my partying as gotten worse.

I'm not making moves at all till my end goal.

I feel like I've taken steps back.

I was sitting in my dudes crib last night like :smh:

Now I'm laying in some females bed like :smh:

At this point in my life I didn't envision myself being here, it's disappointing and I have no one to blame but myself.

:smh:

Where do you envision yourself?

So I'm looking for some new shoes to hoop in.. Kobe 9's are lookin
pimp.gif

Mind you I haven't bought a pair of shoes over 110 bucks in almost five years.

Also when THE HELL did all these "sneaker review" channels go up on youtube?
laugh.gif

Most of these dudes seem lame. I just hate how they talk (I know that makes me lame too
laugh.gif
). I feel like they're are subtly trying to one up each other with knowledge in their videos.
laugh.gif
This. They're not really reviews. They just show off shoes from different angles. Nothing my eyes can't already do for myself. There are very few quality reviewers out there. I would do one myself if I chased all the new releases. I'd give some better perspective I believe. I'll work on that and see if an idea I have on that works. 
Aye!

Back
Top Bottom