the thread about nothing...

damn russ 
laugh.gif

his comback knees >> derons swiss cheese ankles

For Chicago being such a tough city, y'all really soft for that mog.

we support our own people fam... also sneakdissing glaore will do that
his comback knees >> derons swiss cheese ankles

For Chicago being such a tough city, y'all really soft for that mog.

The fact that they call him Pooh. :lol:

its his nickname.... but i cant ever call a dude that

The fact that they call him Pooh. :lol:

Suspect as hell.

I'll never forget reading the bulls thread during valentines day, **** said something along the line.

"On a day with millions of roses, we only want one"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post oozed moisture.

that was a quote from a female beat writer tho :lol: .......

How do you guys go about shipping $600 shoes with USPS? Do you guys just ship them with no extra cost or is best to get signature confirmation and insurance?

How do you guys go about shipping $600 shoes with USPS? Do you guys just ship them with no extra cost or is best to get signature confirmation and insurance?

if it must be usps def get the insurance & sig confirmation

my issue with usps tho is the last 2-5 packages ive gotten hasnt updated until they are up the street from my house ... thats bad biz imo

if it must be usps def get the insurance & sig confirmation

my issue with usps tho is the last 2-5 packages ive gotten hasnt updated until they are up the street from my house ... thats bad biz imo
So would UPS or FedeX be a safer option?

Last edited:

Always use a cut off man. Ship the shoes halfway to it's location to someone you trust like me. I live in LA so naturally I'm in the middle of everything. I'll receive them and make sure they're not damaged and I'll send them to their finally location. You need my address fam?

one of my ex texted me today to ask if I wanted to see her now.

I told her I didn't want to see her a couple of months ago.

....and it hasn't changed.
She wants your weiner. >D

Don't even know what to tell her, i'm usually very straight up, but i don't want to hurt her feelings :lol:

I think i'll just not answer.

Hilary Banks is easily top 10 sitcom ladies of all time.

you are right sir.

welp. 

Me and the GF split after four years. It was mutual, annnnnd thats that. 

I guess NT will see a lot me now. Hello TAN.

Even if it was mutual, I know it can be hard.

it's summer time though, enjoy it :smokin

I make Twitter lists so it's easier to separate baseball writers, basketball writers, etc. A few of the local ones I know. If the list is private, will they know I added them to it OR that they're on it? I don't know why I want to avoid a conversation where he says, "So I see you added me to that baseball list"

Back
Top Bottom