the thread about nothing...

Oh?

Food from a mom and pop that's better then a chain.

You.

Don't.

Say.

That's not always the case, kiddo. But not a lot of people are on the look out for breakfast nooks or specialty places that cater to breakfast, so I thought I'd mention it.

I would have looked him dead in the eye and licked her cheek like I was Rick James

:rofl: nah I was not dating any of those girls, but I will keep this in mind.

Last edited:
Jimmy jazz is in alot of malls.

Johnny football rollin up a bill smdh

I did not know Jimmy Jazz had walk-in stores...

..in Pensacola, Fl of all places.
eek.gif
Yep
When comes down it Hispanic delis >

Those are my ******
Bodegas? Yes 
nthat.gif
. But you have to know which ones are legit. Bodegas with dusty shelves and not a lot of food items...no bueno.
I didn't know they had jimmy jazz outside the city?

Is there out of state Dr. jays too?
This was a revelation to me recently. I thought JJ was here only.

Bodegas? Yes :nthat: . But you have to know which ones are legit. Bodegas with dusty shelves and not a lot of food items...no bueno.

Thought it was common knowledge that the dusty storefronts were more of a front than a store. :lol:

Always be a group of dudes in the back and a couple up front sitting on milk crates

Bodegas? Yes 
nthat.gif
. But you have to know which ones are legit. Bodegas with dusty shelves and not a lot of food items...no bueno.
Thought it was common knowledge that the dusty storefronts were more of a front than a store.
laugh.gif

Always be a group of dudes in the back and a couple up front sitting on milk crates
You'd be surprised at the people that don't make the connection. Some people think regular corner store to get snacks/drinks and don't pay attention to the "grocery" inventory 
laugh.gif

i'm really getting sick of these "the book is way better then the show/movie" people.

Like one time...JUST ONCE i want to hear some one say.  "Well i read the book and honestly thought the movie was better".  We know they change things for the movie or the show.  Some times things that are fleshed out in a book are not entertaining to watch so they have to make some changes.  Deal with it and just enjoy it.

Mod vs Mod
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i'm really getting sick of these "the book is way better then the show/movie" people.

Like one time...JUST ONCE i want to hear some one say.  "Well i read the book and honestly thought the movie was better".  We know they change things for the movie or the show.  Some times things that are fleshed out in a book are not entertaining to watch so they have to make some changes.  Deal with it and just enjoy it.
Usually it is though. It's just that now people are snobs about it. I thought Jurassic Park the book was still better than the movie and the movie was great. 

Some movies were better than the books imho

Misery
Stand by me
the mist
Fight club
Slumdog millionaire (q & a)
Girl w the dragon tattoo
Silence of the lambs

Lots

Books and movies to me are such different mediums that its hard to say one is "better".  People seem to be able to be completely immersed in a book easier then a movie.  So they have some sort of emotional tie then to the book.  So no matter how good the movie is, it is never going to live up to what you had in your mind.  You built everything visually in your mind and if the movie doesn't sync with that thought then you automatically say its not "good".

Granted most people that say this stuff are just on a high horse to make themselves seem cool that they read and you don't.  But at least try to be open minded about things.  Appreciate all of the lighting, set design, costume design, sounds/score/songs, angles/lenses/camera work.  Its not bad because in the book the character was 6 foot with blonde hair and on the show he is 5 foot 9 with brown 

Johnny 8-ball
Ha!

I'm convinced your dad hates you now 
laugh.gif
I'm a square living under a rock.
laugh.gif
all that's available to watch are shows from the motherland (which is literally the only thing my parents watch) and very basic American channels.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Not sure who your cable provider is but by definition of living here you do have American cable but they just have Filipino channels. I know here you have to pay extra for channels but every cable service provider is different. I think it's time for you to escape from The Rock though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom