the thread about nothing...

what's worse?

- bubble guts right when you show up to work?
- having to pee super badly when you get home but you have random tasks to do first (lock door, put down items, put away stuff, etc)
OR having to pee super badly when you are nowhere near a bathroom?

Happened to me last week. I was about to let loose in a plastic container in my car but there were too many people walking down the block 
laugh.gif

I am a firm believer, that a HJ can be simply amazing... My current F buddy gives an amazing lubed one... Gives me like 10 mini orgasms before I nut... Idk what she does that makes it so special, but better then her mouth... Which isn't bad...

handies are clutch if done properly. IF.

what's worse?

- bubble guts right when you show up to work?
- having to pee super badly when you get home but you have random tasks to do first (lock door, put down items, put away stuff, etc)

Ehhhhh number one, I can't deuce in public. And the second one, I just leave the door open (glass door closes) and throw anything in my hands on the steps :lol:

I constantly be unlocking my front door... 3 bags in hand with a backpack on... Doing the "I have to pee dance"... I always piss in the tub on these occasions...

And which black foams are you referring to?...

I am a firm believer, that a HJ can be simply amazing... My current F buddy gives an amazing lubed one... Gives me like 10 mini orgasms before I nut... Idk what she does that makes it so special, but better then her mouth... Which isn't bad...

Asphyxia?

Is that Cross Colors I spy?
Yes. It's coming back. Saw a white dude on the train 2 weeks ago with a CC bucket. He was no older than 21. I wanted to vomit. 
laugh.gif
I dunno man. I never got a chance to rock when I was younger, might cop a bucket or something this time around.
Not sure how to feel about it. I did. I have a feeling we are going to see all those colors again. #NTcolordenim on deck 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom