the thread about nothing...

My calc 2 professor was a pure researcher. She hated teaching and would frequently get problems wrong in class (I'm talking at least twice a week out of 3 classes per week). She'd get the other professors to help her solve stuff and we all got confused by how she did things.

Over 20 people out of 36 dropped the class. Of the 16 remaining, the average score was a D- because she refused to grade on a curve but had to pass a certain percentage of the class. I had a D.
sick.gif
Damn. That sucks 
mean.gif
 I'll email my professor later.

Drawing + playing games = chill life 
smokin.gif

My professor gave our class low grades, but she doesn't even teach :smh:

My calc 2 professor was a pure researcher. She hated teaching and would frequently get problems wrong in class (I'm talking at least twice a week out of 3 classes per week). She'd get the other professors to help her solve stuff and we all got confused by how she did things.

Over 20 people out of 36 dropped the class. Of the 16 remaining, the average score was a D- because she refused to grade on a curve but had to pass a certain percentage of the class. I had a D. :x

this reminds me of when my teacher gave a us a paper to do for math...I was so confused

Over 20 people out of 36 dropped the class. Of the 16 remaining, the average score was a D- because she refused to grade on a curve but had to pass a certain percentage of the class. I had a D. :x

this reminds me of when my teacher gave a us a paper to do for math...I was so confused

Wait wut?

My professor gave our class low grades, but she doesn't even teach 
mean.gif

Over 20 people out of 36 dropped the class. Of the 16 remaining, the average score was a D- because she refused to grade on a curve but had to pass a certain percentage of the class. I had a D.
sick.gif
bruh 
sick.gif

professors are ********

Wait wut?

same thing I said. I just wrote what the order of operations were and called it a day

I sometimes hate texting because it can lead to so much confusion.
Especially when you try to gauge the context (i.e. funny, serious, mad, etc.)
Just gotta wait until the holiday to send a follow up. :lol:

Gym tonight. So I don't feel too bad not going out.

have a painful bump on my head
either i bumped my head & don't remember or it's an alien implant
...am leaning toward alien implant but not sure...

26 minutes left of probation and I'm taking a dab. I know they can't test me now but I just want to say I ripped a dab the minute my probation was done. :lol:

I love edibles. I need to make some I got a couple grams of keef on deck. I gotta go to the club with the homies. So I can't go comatose. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom