the thread about nothing...

Having a toothache that's been killing one whole side of your face all day is not cool

YA2RnvF.jpg

Plan on making an emergency dentist appt tommorow

*****, I can't even sleep

Plan to keep my diet right until florida...i get drunk and eat mcdonalds this weekend and then hung over eat spaghetti pizza +4lbs...good job self

So close to the holy grail this weekend and let it slip through my fingers.  Cousin of a friend.  Who i have had a crush on since high school.  She lives in new york so she is rarely around.  Went out with us saturday night for her cousins bday.  Danced, flirted, get back to friends spot at 230, drink some more, hang out, sit on couch, hold hands everything seemingly perfect.  Her sister is there with 3 of her friends and they are like "we need a ride home come on cristina"  Everyone else knowing the situation was like "just uber home she doesn't need to drive" or "just crash here".  Nope sister demands the ride home.  She felt bad so she drove them home...i took a cab home at 430am...bitter.  Rarely does it ever fall into place that well.  I see her like once every 4 months and it will be in passing or she will be home seeing family or something.  Prob won't get another chance 
mean.gif

in other news...ex texted me "how do i get out of a lease" on some cryptic type steez.  She lives with her current bf who she left me for 1.5 years ago.  Trollops gonna trollop

roll.gif

social media has made me realize how stupid some people are and which women value themselves and are worth pursuing.
It's all a ruse. Social media is entertainment, not real life. Put it in the frame of reality tv. Some frame it how they want you to see them, not the reality.
Girl I know mixed drugs with alcohol and overdosed this weekend

So random that she died
Dude...this post is so serious, yet so casual.

Plan to keep my diet right until florida...i get drunk and eat mcdonalds this weekend and then hung over eat spaghetti pizza +4lbs...good job self

So close to the holy grail this weekend and let it slip through my fingers.  Cousin of a friend.  Who i have had a crush on since high school.  She lives in new york so she is rarely around.  Went out with us saturday night for her cousins bday.  Danced, flirted, get back to friends spot at 230, drink some more, hang out, sit on couch, hold hands everything seemingly perfect.  Her sister is there with 3 of her friends and they are like "we need a ride home come on cristina"  Everyone else knowing the situation was like "just uber home she doesn't need to drive" or "just crash here".  Nope sister demands the ride home.  She felt bad so she drove them home...i took a cab home at 430am...bitter.  Rarely does it ever fall into place that well.  I see her like once every 4 months and it will be in passing or she will be home seeing family or something.  Prob won't get another chance 
mean.gif

in other news...ex texted me "how do i get out of a lease" on some cryptic type steez.  She lives with her current bf who she left me for 1.5 years ago.  Trollops gonna trollop
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom