the thread about nothing...

It does suck, mostly because his wife is a mean person and I hate that my brother is having a child by her and that my current niece has to live with her. I really think shes a terrible person.

But, overall this is their problem they are trying to suck me into..

And I don't need a a hug lol I'm cool as a cucumber b, :smokin, their problem not mine...but I do need a job :nerd:

nthat.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember when Nike.com was actually worth visiting just to visit. Maybe its just my nostalgia goggles but I swear their site design and features were much better 10-15 years ago.

Probably spent an hour and a half letting the full version of this commercial load on their site :lol: :nthat:

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Called the Union kuz I haven't received my test results, found out they mailed them 3 weeks ago (I have an idea on why they never made it to me) n I passed. My interview is August 6 @ 9am. Feels so good to know things are finally going into motion. Celebrated my kuzn's son's 5th B-day yesterday 
smokin.gif
 Just gotta stay clean now for my drug test. Also gotta guy that will sponsor me for the Union so I won't have to wait. Just feels great!

Much love to the TANFam n good luck on all your endeavors!

smokin.gif

Also, I hate those damn Yankees, but that Jeter ad 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom