the thread about nothing...

I remember I bought an And 1 tee from Foot Action just so I could the And 1 mixtape DVD. Between that DVD and that Nike Basketball commercial I spent so much time working on my handles.

I still have mo handles.

:nerd: :wow:  

if the winter wasn't so brutal, i could've had my first white christmas. |I  

why so soft.

suprisingly, all the tourist love winter here.

i think they are crazy, but that's just me.

I remember I bought an And 1 tee from Foot Action just so I could the And 1 mixtape DVD. Between that DVD and that Nike Basketball commercial I spent so much time working on my handles.

I still have mo handles.

those and 1 vid would have me pumped to go to the parc and hit them boys with the crossover :lol:

I still have mo handles.
Remember when reebok had the iverson crossover campaign?  They had a little foot map at foot lockers on how to do the iverson crossover.  I would do it in the store all the time and was convinced it was the best way to do a crossover when it was literally 3 left feet and like two right on a floor mat
laugh.gif

does anyone have a simple Xcel template that I could use to input how much I buy a shoe for and then sell after I am done with them? Want to use it for my clothing items also... this pen and paper stuff is old school :smh:

It does suck, mostly because his wife is a mean person and I hate that my brother is having a child by her and that my current niece has to live with her. I really think shes a terrible person.

But, overall this is their problem they are trying to suck me into..

And I don't need a a hug lol I'm cool as a cucumber b,
smokin.gif
, their problem not mine...but I do need a job
nerd.gif
You never turn your back in your moms, I don't care what your gf/wife says. If they are at odds, it's your job as a man to smooth that **** out and let them know they have to be civil at the very least. 

Still one of my favorites 

I had no clue they made a commercial for Benji. Dope.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Called the Union kuz I haven't received my test results, found out they mailed them 3 weeks ago (I have an idea on why they never made it to me) n I passed. My interview is August 6 @ 9am. Feels so good to know things are finally going into motion. Celebrated my kuzn's son's 5th B-day yesterday 
smokin.gif
 Just gotta stay clean now for my drug test. Also gotta guy that will sponsor me for the Union so I won't have to wait. Just feels great!

Much love to the TANFam n good luck on all your endeavors!

smokin.gif

Also, I hate those damn Yankees, but that Jeter ad 
smokin.gif

Dat TAN flourish. Congrats brother.

I still have mo handles.
Young Reezy sittin' on 20's and stackin' paper to the ceiling.

Where is that Nike commercial appreciation thread? That will never get old. Weiden and Kennedy Nike spots>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember working in Niketown NY and they used to have the big screen that would come down every 15 minutes and play a commercial. That alone got customers to come into the store. It used to be so dope, but it also made me hate the Nike Freestyle commercial in '02. I heard it so much I wanted to shoot the screen. One kid came in the store one day and asked if the he could ride the Michael Vick Experience ride...dummy 
laugh.gif

A friend from high school got married last night.

I didn't get invited.

Yes I'm mad.

They [yes, I was good friends with the bride and groom] keep posting pictures of the wedding. Everyone is congratulating them.

I kind of want to post something like "Hey, thanks for the invitation. Sorry I couldn't make it." I want to see their response. :lol:

^
Do it.

If they did invite you but your invitation got lost in the mail or it was under a pile of mail you didn't check it would make the comment funnier.

Watching Oz in my office, one of my staff pokes their head in to tell me something, right as a bunch of guys are showering with their wagging, soapy ***** all out on screen...wth could i say :x

:lol: inside, i found this current predicament hilarious on some seinfeld steeze. dammit costanza

Last edited:
Watching Oz in my office, one of my staff pokes their head in to tell me something, right as a bunch of guys are showering with their wagging, soapy ***** all out on screen...wth could i say
sick.gif

laugh.gif
inside, i found this current predicament hilarious on some seinfeld steeze. dammit costanza
When in doubt...

Manny shrug

just got $$$ from selling three pairs of shoes. :nthat: i can afford a damn plane ticket. :nthat:  

:smokin you getting LAX - MTL ?

i'm selling some too that i just don't wear.

about to plan another roadtrip :nerd:

Last edited:
Watching Oz in my office, one of my staff pokes their head in to tell me something, right as a bunch of guys are showering with their wagging, soapy ***** all out on screen...wth could i say :x

Should have asked if they wanted to watch...

yutit4e.jpg

so, i need your guys' help. is this customer trying to **** me over?

notice the 'from' email -- not to mention the HTML coding is quite messed up.

all the other paypal transactions have been sent from @paypal.com addresses:

its a scam... respond back to the "buyer" you shipped

:lol: inside, i found this current predicament hilarious on some seinfeld steeze. dammit costanza

it turns into a poker game... you got a 2/3 off suit, but play like you got aces... I would hit them with one of these and make THEM uncomfortable... odds are, hysterical laughter would have went down from both parties

Just revisited a portion off the love below on my drive home
For me, it stood the test of time :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom