the thread about nothing...

moleman.gif

Boo for the quadruple quote on Fat Joe running the bases taking my phone battery from 21% to 4%.
Went to piss and came back to 4% shirt

Death to GIFS quoted back to back to back to back.

bruh

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

fatjoe_medium.gif

Boss man, best damn post I've seen l day.
I'm on the wall charger now though. Run Fat Joe run

Every time she leaves it's my heart that she's taking from me. I dunno if she's gone for good or returning in the morning. Cannot wait through the night cause I can't help the tossing and turning, I want you to know that our bed, our sheets, our pillows get lonely...

on...Yo side of the bed

Yo side

Yo side

Yo side of the bed.

Come back to me Ms. Elle Garner.

Florida still catching L's

Miami cop brawls with fellow officer after pulling him over for alleged speeding

The story
Cops in Florida are investigating after an embarrassing brawl between two officers during a routine traffic stop was caught on camera.

Dashcam footage shows Officer Marcel Jackson pulling over an allegedly speeding silver Chevrolet sedan next to a Westar gas station on Flagler St., Miami, on June 24.

He approaches the vehicle but the driver flings open the door and tries to get out.

Jackson grapples with the man and they both fall to the ground and start wrestling - before being split up when backup officers arrives.

It later emerged that the alleged speeder was David Ramras, a Miami Internal Affairs Lieutenant.

In the footage, which was first obtained by the Crespogram blog, Jackson - who returns to his car - is then heard speaking on his cellphone.

"He pushes open the door, hits me with the door. So I pushed the door back like stay in the car and he's like 'I'm lieutenant of police! I'm lieutenant of police!'" he said.

"And he pushes his way out of the car. So I took him to the ground. I've never seen this guy. I don't even know who this guy is," he added.

Miami Police Department Chief Manuel Orosa said it wasn't clear what caused the wrestling match.

But he did claim that Ramras had identified himself and showed ID before getting out of the car.

The grappling duo have both been suspended, with Ramras moved to command staff's office to sort paperwork.

"It is an open, on-going internal affairs case, so we are not commenting at this time," Sergeant Freddie Cruz told CBS Miami.

Via NYdailynews

Back
Top Bottom