the thread about nothing...

Today I realized the different stages of my adulthood n how different circumstances changed my circle of friends n actions.

High School - I ran the streets n hung out primarily with my hood dudes. We smoked a lot of dope n tree. They started going in n outta jail, so I stopped chillin. I grew up a bit.

Post-High School - I started partying more n began drinking heavier n heavier n hung out with my suburban cats that popped thizz. They started getting strung out on heroin n I went to jail. I grew up more.

Post-Jail - I started going to college, but also started chillin with my dealer homies. We hung out at strip clubs n did a lot of blow. I started taking school more seriously n stopped hustling. I grew up a little more.

College Pt. 1 - I started chillin with Pops n the homies from our neighborhood. We hung out at the Shop, bars, n different strip clubs. I started to get even more serious about school n joined some clubs n became an Honor student. I grew up even more.

College Pt. 2 - I stopped chillin with most people I knew before n started hanging out at school with girls n cats in the same clubs as me. I also started going to sports bars a lot more. Grams passed n I stopped it pretty much altogether. I experienced my most growth.

Now - I'm starting to get my life together n I mostly hang out with my kuzn that has been there through all of this. We BBQ, have family parties, go to the bars occasionally n most importantly, stopped doing drugs. I have an interview coming up n am becoming healthier. I'm thankful for these experiences n all the growth n lessons I have acquired.

Back
Top Bottom