the thread about nothing...

NT, I am so worried about my mom.she's had breast cancer(had chemo and got a mastectomy) and then she had leukemia(had chemo got a stem cell transplant). she's in the hospital right now with pneumonia and a lung infection. It hurts me that I can't do anything. I wish I could just take away her pain. She's been in for a week now. I am really scared and worried. Please pray for my mom. I am nervous,scared, worried, and sad. I don't wanna tell my sister because I'm trying to stay strong for her but at times I just wanna break down and just cry. Please pray for my mom, NT.
Stay strong. Said a prayer for you. Hope everything works out.

giphy.gif

NT fitteds coming back about time 
nthat.gif

Hoping i can land one this go around

Haven't seen Dank around here in awhile but i am changing my brake pads myself this weekend do i need to bleed the fluid?  Or only if i get air bubbles in the line?  I don't know if its like a standard thing you are supposed to do every time you change your pads or not

NT, I am so worried about my mom.she's had breast cancer(had chemo and got a mastectomy) and then she had leukemia(had chemo got a stem cell transplant). she's in the hospital right now with pneumonia and a lung infection. It hurts me that I can't do anything. I wish I could just take away her pain. She's been in for a week now. I am really scared and worried. Please pray for my mom. I am nervous,scared, worried, and sad. I don't wanna tell my sister because I'm trying to stay strong for her but at times I just wanna break down and just cry. Please pray for my mom, NT.
Hoping for the best for you and your moms fam.

@kix28, nothing but positive thoughts for your mom & family. Hope she makes a quick recovery.

NT fitteds coming back about time :nthat:

Haven't seen Dank around here in awhile but i am changing my brake pads myself this weekend do i need to bleed the fluid?  Or only if i get air bubbles in the line?  I don't know if its like a standard thing you are supposed to do every time you change your pads or not

Where the info on the hat at :nerd:

Last edited:
kix29, nothing but positive thoughts for your mom & family. Hope she makes a quick recovery.

nthat.gif

Where the info on the hat at
nerd.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/600697/return...de-our-size-distribution-and-order-quantities

I need a black/red Dare shirt
Motivation for stopping that Reggie abuse?
DARE is such a waste of resources
First day of DARE in 5th grade, the cop hits my desk with his baton. Hated him since that day.

nthat.gif

No you shouldn't have to bleed the fluid. Just change the pads.

ill ask again anybody got N64 games they wanna send the kid
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
my pm is OPEN
Reported for being Pobre.
laugh.gif

On that note...this ****** site man 
mean.gif
. I should have left JB alone today 
roll.gif
nerd.gif
I made two pedestrian comments this morning and some jackass, who apparently is still upset from the last exchange we had called me a troll. Complete tomfoolery and ironic. I'm sorry but constant trolling is for losers. I don't have time for that ****. 

On that note...this ****** site man 
mean.gif
. I should have left JB alone today 
roll.gif
I seent it, just post your album cover and the troll will disappear
laugh.gif
He's not worth my time, but apparently he still thinks about what I post. He's a total clown. 

Back
Top Bottom