the thread about nothing...

It's not about just getting them though.
I can get yambs but it's kinda difficult to get their complete
submission and adoration.
I'll get it though even if I have to break her spirit to do it.
man what the hell are you talking about? I can't wait for you to go to college.

****, I sound like a real dad
expecting complete submission and adoration in college? 
laugh.gif

wanting it as a freshman?
roll.gif

when you think you have it and you're the last one to find out you don't, stay away from tall buildings

"maybe i'm supposed to be a regular guy".....favorite CS episode

You smoke reggie
Nah bro. I moved on, I smoke that **** that had smokey in the chicken coop.
Lol....if so, you'd be asking for help. An intervention is in your near future. Reggie Theus 
roll.gif

NT, I am so worried about my mom.she's had breast cancer(had chemo and got a mastectomy) and then she had leukemia(had chemo got a stem cell transplant). she's in the hospital right now with pneumonia and a lung infection. It hurts me that I can't do anything. I wish I could just take away her pain. She's been in for a week now. I am really scared and worried. Please pray for my mom. I am nervous,scared, worried, and sad. I don't wanna tell my sister because I'm trying to stay strong for her but at times I just wanna break down and just cry. Please pray for my mom, NT.
will do.....

Beginning is drinks

End is dude lost his shoe

There is middle in those situations
That's called ****** up scummy drunk

Turns out the pair i wanted got sold to somebody else.

kind of salty but i'm happy i saved the money :lol:

The stranger had offered more, but by this point she was drunk, just as ****d up as her life was. There was no escape. She only of knew this type of affection; her father was an addict that took advantage of her n her kuzn during late-night binges with his junkie friends. He rushed her as she reluctantly gave in to his advances; an all too familiar scenario that plagued her life since she could remember. Her body trembled as he inserted himself into her. His grunts n warm breath, sweat beading off his body onto hers, made her feel sick. Why did she allow herself to fall into this predicament again, she thought to herself. All signs pointed to rape: the drug-infused cocktail, tattered dress, the long, cold blade to her stomach. Still, she somehow felt a calming ease. No one loved her; an orphan by 14; her mother killed by her father during one of his drunken tirades when she was only 7; he had later succumbed to an overdose. No, this time was different however. Her goosebumps led him to believe she was enjoying this; her tears showed otherwise. Fear overtook her, as her silent shrieks of terror echoed through her psyche. It would all be over soon, the rape, this night, her agony. It would all be over soon.

Her mutilated body was found the next morning, slashed n dismembered. Another victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ox.
The stranger had offered more, but by this point she was drunk, just as ****d up as her life was. There was no escape. She only of knew this type of affection; her father was an addict that took advantage of her n her kuzn during late-night binges with his junkie friends. He rushed her as she reluctantly gave in to his advances; an all too familiar scenario that plagued her life since she could remember. Her body trembled as he inserted himself into her. His grunts n warm breath, sweat beading off his body onto hers, made her feel sick. Why did she allow herself to fall into this predicament again, she thought to herself. All signs pointed to rape: the drug-infused cocktail, tattered dress, the long, cold blade to her stomach. Still, she somehow felt a calming ease. No one loved her; an orphan by 14; her mother killed by her father during one of his drunken tirades when she was only 7; he had later succumbed to an overdose. No, this time was different however. Her goosebumps led him to believe she was enjoying this; her tears showed otherwise. Fear overtook her, as her silent shrieks of terror echoed through her psyche. It would all be over soon, the rape, this night, her agony. It would all be over soon.

Her mutilated body was found the next morning, slashed n dismembered. Another victim.

tf is this fab

Bruh I write in my spare time n this something I wrote recently. It's just a start to something bigger I'm planning. I want to make it a novel, but my laptop is messing up, so I posted it so I don't forget. I know it's dark n **** (to say the least) but it's the type of writing I feel most comfortable doing. It's one of my passions so I try to make it as dark n realistic as possible. It's all fiction bruh. My bad if it's too graphic 
laugh.gif

Now it's in a spoiler
wink.gif

Last edited:

Bruh I write in my spare time n this something I wrote recently. It's just a start to something bigger I'm planning. I want to make it a novel, but my laptop is messing up, so I posted it so I don't forget. I know it's dark n **** (to say the least) but it's the type of writing I feel most comfortable doing. It's one of my passions so I try to make it as dark n realistic as possible. It's all fiction bruh. My bad if it's too graphic :lol:

Now it's in a spoiler :wink:  

nah i like it

M moe fab I'm not. I just can't take foolishness. It's rampart here for better or worse :lol:

@JJ Watt is right, people can't read. Terms were explained. I tried to give a sensible solution to the gripes, albeit a late one.

elpablo21 elpablo21 check the hat thread

Nah, I understand both of ya'll completely. Which is why I refuse to comment in obvious bait threads or try not to respond to ignorant posters in threads.

But it's cool, we all know @beh235  is 65 n @JJ Watt  responds like a 65 yo 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom