the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mf1tz5ZBIL1rrx588o1_400.gif

Wow, 10 years all gone? Brave. I remember when I decided to get rid of all my hair. I didn't think I'd prefer to have it gone 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I needed this this morning.
We need to start a kick-starter for my dude Certifiedflyboi to get his life back on track. We suppose to be fam TAN. How son smoking herbs with negative -THC levels? Rolling them sloppy hot Cheeto looking blunts
Well...damb
First day at the new job. Feeling nervous. Wish me luck bro's.
Break your leg 
wink.gif

Damn them **** is fine. I'd buy some tequila for that 
devil.gif

Lol I'm just tired of it really

No luck finding those kits either JJ sorry

Are you gonna donate it?

pls do.
Yeah do it. Sole purpose for me growing my hair is to donate it. Been growing since December, n I'm cutting it on my Gramma's Bday in May. One last thing for her.
No WS patch?

Got a speeding ticket this morning taking my sister to court. It's been a rough last 15 hours. First, I spent 5 1/2 hours in the car yesterday driving to Pasadena, then LAX, then back home, only to have to go to Beaumont in the end. My kuzn I have problems with told my Gramps my sister wrote she was gonna kick her *** on FB; which is a damn lie. Gramps took my kuzn's side, even tho she lies about everything n he knows she lies. Then I got a speeding ticket this morning, hit traffic, n got my sister to court 10 minutes late. She'll be alright. I guess all this bad luck means I'm due for some good 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom