the thread about nothing...

what cleanse pabs ?? 

nvm i think i know
detox? my gf did pills & it was a VERY bad week....didnt help i was smokin like a chimney the whole week
laugh.gif
Yeah a detox, Going to aim for 5 days.

I'm prepping for the worse, this is going to be a very lowkey week for me
laugh.gif

After the first week, its a cake walk.

Im 2 weeks in.
eek.gif
Bravo to you sir.

Day 1 ( 12 hours) of the Cleanse

whew.png

The struggle is already real

sadcam.png
Drink lots and lots and lots and lots of water!
Got my glass on full, throughout the day

Cars crash all the time b. It doesn’t matter what manufacturer it is, you can be guaranteed at least one of their cars will crash. And when a car like the Tesla Model S crashes, considering how important the car is for the future of motoring, it understandably grabs people’s attention. As for this particular crash, it caught our eye for another reason.

As the following image shows, the silver Model S crashed straight into the sign at a Tesla ‘store and delivery center’ where it is believed the new owner had just taken delivery of the electric sedan!

According to an eyewitness who posted their account on Reddit, the driver was behind the wheel for less than a minute before losing control, missing the showroom glass by just inches before crashing and coming to a rest against the sign.

As the following image shows, the front end of the Model S has been quite severely damaged with some minor scratches likely to have been sustained across the car and underneath due to all the rocks.

For all intents and purposes, Tesla Motors is doing very well as a start-up automaker in the U.S. If hypothetically it wasn’t doing so well, this image could have been very, very embarrassing.

:lol: :smh:

That Bobby Brown jaw

How u get that?

From chewin on stems?

:lol:

We need to start a kick-starter for my dude Certifiedflyboi to get his life back on track. We suppose to be fam TAN. How son smoking herbs with negative -THC levels? Rolling them sloppy hot Cheeto looking blunts

qITbGzR.jpg

Welp a day later im feeling that hurt of the break up

Delayed reaction :lol:

Gonna be spending more time on niketalk so brace yourself lol

day one is cake. the following 2-3 weeks will be rough.

remove Drake and any 90s to early 2000s R&B from rotation immediately.

do not drink and text.

begin no fap and exercise if you don't already.

good luck.

I hate the way SC looks now.

I just cant dig it....wannabe BBC world news lookin ***...

Last edited:
just started watching breaking bad (on the second season)....yeah, im super late :lol: ...show is so :smokin
got me wanting to learn how to cook :smh:

So Ryu from the Street Fighter series turns 50 today. I must say he looks fantastic for a middle aged man. :lol:

just curious, why you want to rent a car?
because i'm a princess and am afraid of public transportation for reasons.

and so i can buy groceries and cook for him & my family :lol:

:x

public transportation here is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know where your family / bf live, but if it's anywhere close to a subway station, you have NO reason to rent a car.

Plus you can have your groceries delivered from little to no fees.

Are we not pure? “No sir!” Panama’s moody Noriega brags. “It is garbage!” Irony dooms a man; a prisoner up to new era.

Back
Top Bottom