the thread about nothing...

To movies I do
laugh.gif

I always do it when I listen to music..Im always creating scenes to songs I listen to
i came up with an idea for a book that i think would do good. its along the lines of a zombie apocalypse theme and dont think its been done before. i already have thought out the first 3 boooks. thing is, im terrible at writing. i just have an imaginative mind.

so i just started my job at AT&T...

and the loyalty to Apple is RIDICULOUS...

its like blind faith.... kinda disappointing...

people look at iPhones like they're some sort of status enhancer...

i have customers that scoff at the idea of not owning an iPhone...

rich guy came in and copped to iphone 4S's for his twin boys...

THEY WERE 3 YEARS OLD...

it's crazy the things we perceive in America as great. But ANYONE can get an iphone... its not that special... cats get iphones everday, b...

:smh: :smh:

Last edited:
so i just started my job at AT&T...
and the loyalty to Apple is RIDICULOUS...
its like blind faith.... kinda disappointing...
people look at iPhones like they're some sort of status enhancer...
i have customers that scoff at the idea of not owning an iPhone...
rich guy came in and copped to iphone 4S's for his twin boys...
THEY WERE 3 YEARS OLD...
it's crazy the things we perceive in America as great. But ANYONE can get an iphone... its not that special... cats get iphones everday, b...
:smh: :smh:

634396_8073304_lz.jpg

Last edited:
What's that Drake song where he said "I didn't cry when MJ retired, but I will when Kobe does". Is that even a song or did I make that up 
laugh.gif
Do you mean
I never cried when Pac died, but I probably will when Hov does/ And if my tears hold value, then I will drop one for everything he showed us.
The song is called Fear.
Man I have been looking for this forever. Repped. Drakes honestly my favorite rapper out of these new school ones.
Just spent the past 25+ hrs playing Uncharted 2 & 3 for the first time
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The greatest two games I've played in my life
I havent played the 3rd yet but the first 2 were epic
Sports and training is like ESPN for dummies, good lord
mean.gif
I like it over there. In certain thread I dont even post just read the arguments
i love u guys man,like a extended family, yall keep me level headed and always good peeps to talk to
happy.gif
this x9999
Yup
I got engaged yesterday!
Congrats!!
PROPS
This is my favorite thread from there ever. The birth of PLEASE RESPOND, at least in my opinion

I thought pls respond was on here first.. I could be wrong.. I remember that thread of the kid asking advice and telling girl pls respond :lol:

My friend just told me about his interview and the interviewer was like "so you're in [name of fraternity]... i heard a lot of bad things about you guys"

how do you even respond to that? :x

My friend just told me about his interview and the interviewer was like "so you're in [name of fraternity]... i heard a lot of bad things about you guys"
how do you even respond to that? :x

Simple, just say its all rumors or.......you can pull a David Stern and say something like well I heard you beat your wife :lol:

I was waiting for someone to think I was playing both roles :lol:

Carver's execution was immaculate though, got damn.

just caught up on a few pages. it crossed my mind after like 3 posts. ya'll posting within minutes of each other. are ya'll posting at the same on the same computer or something?

naw. I texted her to see if she was cool with the pics going on here. then she got on and looked at da thread.

please, embrace the martian..

:smokin

new Cud is spectacular. "King Chip" :lol:

To movies I do
laugh.gif

I always do it when I listen to music..Im always creating scenes to songs I listen to
Son at one point I had even thought up a concept to a double album. Disc 1 was gonna be about a dude who was progressing through the drug trade, Disc 2 was going to be about the undercover cop who was trying to catch him while trying not to get in too deep into his undercover persona. We've seen it done in movies but never musically.
Dope
laugh.gif
I have a playlist I've been gathering over the years..It's split into two main sounds. One is more urban/hip hop/r&b and the other is rock/alternative/folk sound. It's a coming of age type story of young teen who grows up in a tough neighborhood, unfortunate circumstances forces him to move away with a relative to a secluded suburb area. He gets to experience the positives and negatives of both cultures, experience the differences yet crazy similarities to..but learns to find himself through both sides when they clash.
To movies I do
laugh.gif

i came up with an idea for a book that i think would do good. its along the lines of a zombie apocalypse theme and dont think its been done before. i already have thought out the first 3 boooks. thing is, im terrible at writing. i just have an imaginative mind.
Know anybody who is good at writing? or maybe you could teach yourself better writing techniques

Last edited:
hey,

going on a trip around Europe for about a month. Need to get a solid back pack. Any suggestions? Also, what are some things I should bring with me that I might not have thought of (haven't really done any traveling other than with a sports team).

thanks,

Soyer

some kind of travel voltage converter

http://www.bombayelectronics.com/Best_Travel_Voltage_Converters_s/77.htm?Click=10802

if you are cheap, you should bring toiletries (razors, deodorant, toothpaste) as they tend to cost more than in the states.

not sure if its the uniforms or not but i think i just saw a black punter for the raiders 

Back
Top Bottom