the thread about nothing...

grin.gif
Cudder never left....people just lost faith
thats 100% true, but what i meant was the weed relations and him being back on drugs. The man is just flawless when he is and im sure everyone can admit that

hey,

going on a trip around Europe for about a month. Need to get a solid back pack. Any suggestions? Also, what are some things I should bring with me that I might not have thought of (haven't really done any traveling other than with a sports team).

thanks,

Soyer

i wonder if my man Giancarlo Esposito will be remembered more as Buggin' Out or Gus Fring

Buggin'>

i wonder if my man Giancarlo Esposito will be remembered more as Buggin' Out or Gus Fring

Buggin'>
the way the world is now it will prbly be from BB but i def agree Buggin out over gus

but its very ironic hes wearing yellow shirts in both pics

Last edited:
Last edited:

Buggin'>
most def buggin, too iconic not too
Nah...most def Gus Fring.

People don't recognize him easily as Buggin Out and the lore of Breaking Bad is only gonna grow from here on out.
yeah i hear you, it depends on who you are.

Do the Right Thing was filmed a block away form my grandmas house (i'm only 18) and when i watch the movie i can still go outside and see the Mike Tyson poster (its faded as hell tho) and the flags still on the buildings and i can relate to buggin' out's character more then Gustavo's demeanor in BB 

Last edited:
Depends on each person but for me.... BB is a great show but DTRT's influence was far greater on me especially how young I was when I first seen it

Hell, I'd probably remember him as Esteban and Julian over Gus

damn

Jeremy Foley and his co-driver go off at Devils Playground at exactly the same spot Bobby Regester did last year. They weren't quite as lucky. Both were taken to the hospital but all I heard was that one of them had serious but not life-threatening injuries. I certainly hope it wasn't too serious.

Depends on each person but for me.... BB is a great show but DTRT's influence was far greater on me especially how young I was when I first seen it

Hell, I'd probably remember him as Esteban and Julian over Gus

Love that movie :pimp: great watch for anyone who's interested "FRESH"

Wait..so Chip The Ripper changed his name to King Chip?
Didnt even notice the name change in the title
At first I was like who the hell is King Chip? Then I heard his voice and I guess he did change his name. I still can't believe he named his son Cash :x :smh: To make it worse, his last name is Worth. :rolleyes Imagine how people gonna look at his kid when he writes his name and it says "Cash Worth"

damn

Jeremy Foley and his co-driver go off at Devils Playground at exactly the same spot Bobby Regester did last year. They weren't quite as lucky. Both were taken to the hospital but all I heard was that one of them had serious but not life-threatening injuries. I certainly hope it wasn't too serious.

:wow: :wow: :wow:
:smh: :smh: :smh:
If both are able to make a healthy speedy recovery, the angels are watching over them.

Back
Top Bottom