the thread about nothing...

I'm in the cut smoking that Len Bias.
tumblr_mwc18n32if1qj21dno1_400.gif

Note: bye Felicia should only ever be used in gif form. I hate that life began to imitate the internet :x

Note: bye Felicia should only ever be used in gif form. I hate that life began to imitate the internet
sick.gif
This. I liked it better when you actually knew the reference. So many people use memes and gifs and don't know the origin and WHY it's funny. The internet in recent years has fostered cookie cutter senses of humor. When things get repeated ad nauseam on FB, IG, and even here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My boy's main chick, tried to trap him when he went raw.

When he was about to bust she wrapped her legs around him

like when that Saibaman killed Yamcha. He's still messing with her too. 

My boy's main chick, tried to trap him when he went raw.
When he was about to bust she wrapped her legs around him
like when that Saibaman killed Yamcha. He's still messing with her too. 
Teenage girls :x
How is it a good idea to trap somebody with nothing?

The condom talk make me wanna watch Booty Call now.

Remember I didn't have a rubber at the time so I used a latex glove, had to use the middle finger to fit :nerd:

Condoms stretch over people's arms to their elbows without ripping, don't be a dummy
because of this, I NEVER understand how dudes be like the condom ripped :stoneface: . Really? Maybe they just don't know what they're doing :lol:

Ya I've had one rip because it was an old one besides that they've always been good

Rubbers? Nah
Mypulloutgamestrong.vine

However, I been with the same girl damn near 10 years :lol:

Ya when I was with my chick of 6 years, rubbers were rarely used. I use to paint her body like the Mona Lisa sometimes. I remember when went to Vegas with my boy and his chick. Him and I bet who could get it in more. The girls found out about the deal and it went into overdrive. Anytime we went back to the room it was on. I'm pretty sure I used future reserves that weekend. It felt like I was shooting powder by the end. It was the first time I was legit sore from all that action.

I need another Vegas trip.

Back
Top Bottom