the thread about nothing...

ive come to the conclusion that 90% of women are on this planet are put here just to test our patience :smh: :smh:

i been bumping this elle Varner shorty got them pipes :pimp:
You ever listen to melanie fiona? I just downloaded her album earlier, that wench can sang. Her performance at the BET Awards... :smh:

I just realized who I'm quoting, you sir, are alright in my book as far as opinions go :lol: x :smokin

ive come to the conclusion that 90% of women are on this planet are put here just to test our patience :smh: :smh:

You responded to her message didn't you.....

If a stove is hot.....and touching a hot stove will burn your hand, don't touch the stove. Same concept, apply it to those text.

You can only control your own emotions/reactions.....NEVER let someone else take your joy or knock you out of your zone.

I think its possible...bi sexual women do it and no one says anything about them...double standards when to things like this...
Anyways...I hate when i need something like tape or scissors and i cant find it...like wtf...someone always uses my stuff and never puts it back...
now i have to go buy tape :stoneface:

Some of us do say something..

True Life I'm addicted to sex on mtv :lol: this bi dude just goes online looking for sex.. And just is smashing males and females throughout the day and fapping to end his night :rofl: awesome

yo what ever happened with your sister broship :nerd:
Here's a quick update.. Had a bigger response but chrome crashed. On my phone :smh:

2 weeks now and we've yet to see the baby.. My mom who's been telling all of us to be there and help our sister out when she needs us is now pissed at my sister.. Because my mom knows the deal and knows how we've helped her a lot these past few months and even before then.. But she's told my mom something and my mom got really upset and called my other sister and said eff her she's ungrateful and all this other stuff. We only found name through our cousin in California who she told through asking.. She hasn't personally reached out to any of us to talk and when someone texts her you get short one two worded answers. This past Wednesday she was supposed to come over with the baby but ended up not coming because baby was crying in car seat too much.. I'm thinking Its a newborn its gonna cry at a lot of things.. But I wasn't surprised she didn't come and I don't think anything will ever be the same anymore.. This prob doesn't make much sense I'm responding from my phone

Last edited:
I think its possible...bi sexual women do it and no one says anything about them...double standards when to things like this...
Anyways...I hate when i need something like tape or scissors and i cant find it...like wtf...someone always uses my stuff and never puts it back...
now i have to go buy tape :stoneface:

Some of us do say something..

Some but not all...its more towards the guys who get the criticism...

Feel bad for Chad...

You responded to her message didn't you.....
If a stove is hot.....and touching a hot stove will burn your hand, don't touch the stove. Same concept, apply it to those text.
You can only control your own emotions/reactions.....NEVER let someone else take your joy or knock you out of your zone.

nah she told me in person, i went by earlier because her mother had asked for me, so i swung by to say hello to her pops/mom

so she told me in the kitchen, and i hit her with the :stoneface: idk what she was expecting, so idk what reaction she wanted.

continued my conversation with her mother, walked out, said goodnight.

not gonna lie though, that drive home had me >: i put on the most ignorant music at full blast and just drove home. :lol:

diary of a mad band is the best r&b album ever.............ever
what you know about that donell jones 'where I wanna be',

pimp.gif

i been bumping this elle Varner shorty got them pipes :pimp:
You ever listen to melanie fiona? I just downloaded her album earlier, that wench can sang. Her performance at the BET Awards... :smh:

I just realized who I'm quoting, you sir, are alright in my book as far as opinions go :lol: x :smokin
yeah she can sing her *** off , somethin bout them neo soul singers get me goin :lol: , we got da same taste in hella **** bruh , dat bmore state of mind :nthat:

I was gon ask wat happened to donell jones.
that album "life goes on" still gets heavy play, no lie

smh at that chad vid....way to **** on a man when he's down coach

Back
Top Bottom