the thread about nothing...

@RetroSan, yeah- both were great movies, but i liked Savages a little better (Dark Knight>Savages>DKR to me). I'm assuming the jesus thing wasnt directed at me :lol:
Just went into the SB dunk thread in nike retro- and noticed that the SAME guy that wanted to argue with me about facts that i posted, called me a "bickering little *****" , an now makes a post claiming insider info about the Levi's SB's- which goes COMPLETELY AGAINST what his whole argument :smh: some members are straight disrespectful and ignorant- didnt wanna take the L like he has a rep or something- he does now :lol: Feel free to go to the thread (last page) and clown :rofl:
http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2012-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/1650

Yeah I've seen over the years that some folks just have a naturally condescending or negative tone to their posts.....or they take the internet way too seriously. It's okay to be wrong sometimes or make a mistake.....

Yeah running is a good hobby/lifestyle....start signing up for 5Ks/10Ks to give yourself something to train for. I am picking up cycling as a new hobby to compliment running/basketball and keep my knees active.

Bros, I've learned to enjoy running. Losing weight while enjoying your workout :pimp:  Females are starting to notice too :wink:  Shortie hit me with the "Tell them other **** to fall back. You're mine" :rofl:  Diddy bopping as a I type this. But anyways, feet kicked up, headphones on, bumping 

Worked out, sat outside as the sun went down, just thinking about life, and what's coming ahead for me. On a savage journey :smokin

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the point of a song being chopped and screwed? Isn't it just a slower version of the song .. but some bits being repeated?

I love this show

Bros, I've learned to enjoy running. Losing weight while enjoying your workout :pimp:  Females are starting to notice too :wink:  Shortie hit me with the "Tell them other **** to fall back. You're mine" :rofl:  Diddy bopping as a I type this. But anyways, feet kicked up, headphones on, bumping 

Worked out, sat outside as the sun went down, just thinking about life, and what's coming ahead for me. On a savage journey :smokin

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the point of a song being chopped and screwed? Isn't it just a slower version of the song .. but some bits being repeated?

If you're under the influence, it means a lot

Yeah running is a good hobby/lifestyle....start signing up for 5Ks/10Ks to give yourself something to train for. I am picking up cycling as a new hobby to compliment running/basketball and keep my knees active.
That's def. in my plans once I reach my goal. Using this app( Couch to 10K):

Is helping me gear up for that.

Ratchet def didnt come from Los Angeles wth? I first heard that in 07 when "Ay Bay Bay" dropped. I heard ppl over here catch on in 09.

yeah. Boosie even had a song called Ratchet way back. that's why on the Savage Life album in like '09 he was like "i'm the Ratchet Man." lol
it's a Louisiana thing...nobody but ol buddy up there thinks it's from L.A.

think i figured out whats causing my headaches, think its either allergies or stupid sinuses with the weather changing so quickly from hot to semi warm :smh:

headaches need to go away ASAP :frown: :frown: :frown:

My ex just hit me up and told me shes moving :smh: :frown:

as ****** up as it sounds i rather she had just left and not said anything to me :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom