the thread about nothing...

my bad chicks have been beasts in bed.....don't know what's up with yall's. had one that was subpar and she said she was a virgin, but some dude who didn't know she was on the roster said he beat before. he was probably lying. sorry guys, but ya'll may be doing something wrong. if she just laying there i figure she's not into it which I would equate to something being done wrong.
*shaq face *

You either

1. Don't know what good yambs are or
2. Don't know what a dime breezy looks like ...

ANY guy who's truly been around the block knows that mostly pretty girls are lame..
I bet you think dime breezys are harder to talk to cuz they get approached all the time too...

you've been with most "pretty girls" to know they're lame...your experiences are just that, YOUR experiences
i'm not 14 so I think nothing of the sort. you either

1. agree with guys to fit in which makes you lame or
2. haven't experienced life which makes you green and in this case (since you're commenting on something you know nothing about) makes you lame

Last edited:
Yeah, love the song! Good memories

Toe Jam and Earl :wow: hadnt seen that game in years, was thinking about it the other day oddly enough (saw this fat chick that looked like the big guy)

Wasnt that originally George Harrisons song?

Yeah, and i could be wrong, but i think thats a completely different sound and rhythm (same lyrics though). Joe Cocker's version is way better IMO (and the same version used by Wonder Years)

The netflix version is :x

Yeah, and i could be wrong, but i think thats a completely different sound and rhythm (same lyrics though). Joe Cocker's version is way better IMO (and the same version used by Wonder Years)

Yeah the Harrison one was faster paced now that I think about it. That Joe Cocker version was nice.

I spent about $50 trying to fix this massive ant problem I've had for the last 2 weeks, and you know what finally fixed it? Baby powder that was already in my cabinet.

anyone care to share their jury duty experiences?
what questions were you asked, how long did it take? :nerd:

I've never been that far in the process. Is this your first time? Most of the time you get dismissed.

yeah going for the first time tomorrow

anyone care to share their jury duty experiences?
what questions were you asked, how long did it take? :nerd:

Most likely will be there for a few hours. You'll get dismissed if you have a biased opinion on the case.

:x hours

-John Salley is the corniest ***** on earth

-Ive literally have done nothing today at work.

- Security at my job said one of the clients was selling that *** in the bathrooms for drugs

The stories I hear here...

A dude and his chick come to dose at my clinic (age around late 40's)...Dude also used to date his current gf's daughter and has a kid by her.

So He's the pappy and grandpappy...and she's the grandmother and stepmom
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
Sooo...Should I endulge in 

LBJ IV "Birthday"

of

LBJ IV "All-Star Game"

or 

Motorsport XX3 ??

Birthday's for sure. They are :pimp:

Lady gaga X Kendrick Lamar collabo idk how I feel about that...

Sample or actual? Not like a "Make Her Say" type joint?

They are talking about Lebron possibly being better than Jordan...

I've privately already thought that talent-wise, take away achievements, Lebron is the best player in NBA History *Shrugs*

Lebron is > Jordan as an athlete, but he still has a ways to go to be called the best player in NBA history... I hate when people judge based on rings though. IF it was like that, people should be calling Bill Russell the G.O.A.T.. :lol:
Career highlights and awards

11× NBA champion (1957, 1959–1966, 1968–1969)
5× NBA Most Valuable Player (1958, 1961–1963, 1965)
5× NBA rebounding champion (1957–1959, 1964–1965)
12× NBA All-Star (1958–1969)
3× All-NBA First Team (1959, 1963, 1965)
8× All-NBA Second Team (1958, 1960–1962, 1964, 1966–1968)
NBA All-Defensive First Team (1969)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (1963)
NBA 35th Anniversary Team
NBA 25th Anniversary Team
NBA 50th Anniversary Team
#6 Retired by Boston Celtics
2× NCAA champion (1955–1956)
NCAA Basketball Tournament MOP (1955)

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom