the thread about nothing...

So how many days would I need to do a proper cleanse?
I JUST got over an injury I got last month so I started running again so I'm looking to do a cleanse, my lead approved me some time off so I can do a cleanse but even she doesn't know how long a proper cleanse would take but she says it can't be done at work for obvious reasons :lol:

I won't stand for this Jordan blasphemy. That's the problem with history, humans always trying to make something better than the last :smh:

My most recent ex just informed me that she is moving to the DMV in November. I made it clear to her that although we'd be closer together again, I'm still going to remain single. She said it's fine as long as she can still chill and hook up with me (of course I'm fine with that).
My ex before her (my first love :wow:) is coming to visit sometime in Jan-Feb for 3-6 weeks. When she arrives, not a single damb will be given about the girl above. This was a real long distance relationship. Only reason I broke up with her was to be fair since I was seeing other people. We both admit we still love each other and always will. We're waiting to give it another shot some time in the future but my body is not waiting.
I'm afraid that when this girl comes in January my most recent ex will already have gotten used to chillin and smashin again and will know where I live, my routine, etc... Girl is literally OBSESSED with me and I think she's going to seriously implode and do something crazy to either me, herself, my other gf, or everyone.

You going to end up on the ID channel homie. RIP.

I think ol regular *** ants. I know part of it was the pinch of rain we had awhile back, cause a bunch of my neighbors also had an ant problem. Based on what I read, baby powder both disrupts the trail and causes their stomachs to expand and explode. Been vacuuming mounds of dead ants up for the past few days.

I think ol regular *** ants. I know part of it was the pinch of rain we had awhile back, cause a bunch of my neighbors also had an ant problem. Based on what I read, baby powder both disrupts the trail and causes their stomachs to expand and explode. Been vacuuming mounds of dead ants up for the past few days.

O RLY???

yeah i got a carpenter ant problem....these ******* keep coming back no matter how much i spray around & inside the house... but i havent tried powder at all thanks Peep

Lebron is > Jordan as an athlete, but he still has a ways to go to be called the best player in NBA history... I hate when people judge based on rings though. IF it was like that, people should be calling Bill Russell the G.O.A.T..
laugh.gif
Career highlights and awards

11× NBA champion (1957, 1959–1966, 1968–1969)
5× NBA Most Valuable Player (1958, 1961–1963, 1965)
5× NBA rebounding champion (1957–1959, 1964–1965)
12× NBA All-Star (1958–1969)
3× All-NBA First Team (1959, 1963, 1965)
8× All-NBA Second Team (1958, 1960–1962, 1964, 1966–1968)
NBA All-Defensive First Team (1969)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (1963)
NBA 35th Anniversary Team
NBA 25th Anniversary Team
NBA 50th Anniversary Team
#6 Retired by Boston Celtics
2× NCAA champion (1955–1956)
NCAA Basketball Tournament MOP (1955)
pimp.gif

[quote name="Peep Game"url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/26670#post_16150302"]

O RLY???

yeah i got a carpenter ant problem....these ******* keep coming back no matter how much i spray around & inside the house... but i havent tried powder at all thanks Peep[/quote]

No prob. Let me know if that works for those vs the regular ants.

Man I'm in the mood to ravish some P tonight....

Prodigy-mobbdeep-11.jpg
???

[quote name="Peep Game"url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/26670#post_16150302"]

O RLY???

yeah i got a carpenter ant problem....these ******* keep coming back no matter how much i spray around & inside the house... but i havent tried powder at all thanks Peep

No prob. Let me know if that works for those vs the regular ants.

Man I'm in the mood to ravish some P tonight....

Prodigy-mobbdeep-11.jpg
???[/quote]

i knew i wasnt the only one who read it like that.... but i know bishop was talking about some {} & not that P :lol:

im gonna try the powder around the outside & i have cinnamon so ill try that inside....hopefully that combo works...... ill let you know Peep

My most recent ex just informed me that she is moving to the DMV in November. I made it clear to her that although we'd be closer together again, I'm still going to remain single. She said it's fine as long as she can still chill and hook up with me (of course I'm fine with that).
My ex before her (my first love :wow:) is coming to visit sometime in Jan-Feb for 3-6 weeks. When she arrives, not a single damb will be given about the girl above. This was a real long distance relationship. Only reason I broke up with her was to be fair since I was seeing other people. We both admit we still love each other and always will. We're waiting to give it another shot some time in the future but my body is not waiting.
I'm afraid that when this girl comes in January my most recent ex will already have gotten used to chillin and smashin again and will know where I live, my routine, etc... Girl is literally OBSESSED with me and I think she's going to seriously implode and do something crazy to either me, herself, my other gf, or everyone.

You going to end up on the ID channel homie. RIP.

Fam can't you just find a new chick in the meanwhile till your old ex-ex girl comes to town? I don't think its worth the potential hassle or craziness it sounds like will come from your ex girl. I say avoid the crazy ex and pursue some other options in the meantime....don't want you to end up like Lorena Bobbits husband or somethin :smh:

Kanye West served subpoena papers by Kris Humphries by stuffed into a Nordstrom Box and mailing it to Kim Kardashian's house

"Met a female dragon....had a fire conversation."

All hype very little substance....

well damn **** got pushed back, should have seen that comming. but you cant say he hasn't been killing his Features lately
I can.

"He hasn't."

Wayne hasn't been on point for a while. Last thing worth owning was no ceilings. If you don't think he's capable of coming back with something worth while you underestimate him.

Kanye West served subpoena papers by Kris Humphries by stuffed into a Nordstrom Box and mailing it to Kim Kardashian's house

QUE?

so you're going to use my car for the whole day and return it with a quarter tank left?

oh ok.

that would put you on the fast track to a beat down if that were me........ One of the main reasons no one not even the gf drives the A6 but me

Back
Top Bottom