the thread about nothing...

I had never found Emma Stone that attractive until I saw this commercial. I would gladly impregnate her and live happily ever after with her and our Stephen Curry/Paula Patton looking kids.[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

she looks like chucky.

Man card revoked for posting a got damn jenna marbles video. WTH is wrong with ya brah:smh:

she's semi attractive & she provides lulz

tumblr_loht1rTL271qcd7kd.gif

*goes back to training for tomorrows double dutch competition*

emma stone :evil:

Is there a way that we can see if we have been quoted now?

Before the switch you could just type in your username in the search function and it would basically list all of the replies that quoted you by most recent. That doesnt work anymore so is there a good way to check to see if youve been quoted?

True, i can dig it. Although i searched for her on google just now, and saw a pic of her in some lingerie/thong combo- never a good look for a chick with no cheeks to wear a thong- the string had nowhere to hide- just hanging all over the place. Those types are what bikinis and cheekys are for

word if a female is gonna wear a thong/gstring them cheeks need to swallow that string up. make it look like shes just wearing a belt.

Last edited:
it was all good 2 days ago 
mean.gif

welp it was nice while it lasted, RIP.

Last edited:
Mannnnnnnnnn....
comm11.jpg

Moved it to Fridays? .........That's fine.

After that great show Whitney? :stoneface: ......That's fine.

Fired the creator? >: ahskjasjasdasd .......That's fine.

Probably gonna be cancelled and end at 13 episodes? >: >: >: .....That's fine.

tumblr_luxr3npfpl1r4alnuo1_500.gif

Is there a way that we can see if we have been quoted now?

Before the switch you could just type in your username in the search function and it would basically list all of the replies that quoted you by most recent. That doesnt work anymore so is there a good way to check to see if youve been quoted?
In the settings, there's an option to be notified for when someone comments on your comment...yet I dont get any notifications... I iz confused

Back
Top Bottom