the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m1guwlL3Jj1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

this picture is small, is there anyway to make it bigger as well as the resolution? I'm trying to make this my wallpaper but this blown up looks like its on a windows 98. help?
I'll help you out, but just give me some time.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

I need this dude Sampha to drop an album of his own soon
Dude really has a great voice to me. I didn't know who he was until I heard the Sbtrk album last summer. Does he have any compilation tapes out? I don't feel like downloading the songs individually 
This
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

kid-cudi-man-on-the-moon-album-cover1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I recently came to the conclusion this was my favorite album released in the past 5 years. It was the 1st time I gave him a chance too...I went backwards on his discography, got hooked on MOTM then D/L'ed his mixtapes.

kid-cudi-man-moon.jpg

Deluxe version though.
pimp.gif

How could you leave me? I thought that you needed me
When the world got too much and you pleaded with me
Who helped you immediately? How speedy of me
How could you deny me so vehemently?
Now your body is shakin', tryin' to free it of me
And your soul is in control, tryin' to lead it from me
And your heart no longer pledge allegiance to me
Damn, I'm missin' the days when you needed the D

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

I need this dude Sampha to drop an album of his own soon
Dude really has a great voice to me. I didn't know who he was until I heard the Sbtrk album last summer. Does he have any compilation tapes out? I don't feel like downloading the songs individually�
This
nerd.gif

�

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude has a tape out called sundanza

if you like his sbtrkt work youll enjoy this

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by M4rioL

this picture is small, is there anyway to make it bigger as well as the resolution? I'm trying to make this my wallpaper but this blown up looks like its on a windows 98. help?
I'll help you out, but just give me some time.
I tried.
ohwell.gif

zsFHM.jpg

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

My sleeping pattern is off as ##+%. I got class at 10.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Son, I woke up at 9-10ish in the morning on Sunday and still haven't gone to sleep. My first class starts at 10:10. This is shaping up to be a brutal Monday because this is my busiest day of the week
tired.gif

My friend is 24 (as am I) and still in college.  He goes to a small school in PA (lycoming).  He wants me to come up and visit him.  But at the school they only let you live on campus.  So he lives with a bunch of cool dudes that i have met before all over 21 in an on campus apartment.  But ive been up there to chill before but he wants me to come up for Lax Fest.  I can't help but not want to being 24 years old and all.  I come up to drink a little then head to the bar.  But not to go do some college activity with a bunch of 18-22 year olds.  I can have fun in these situations but college kids are reckless and give no dambs i also don't want to be involved in any shenanigans (fights/drugs/arrests/theft).  
Go up and wild out and pretend to be a college kid....say no stay at home watch NCAA basketball save some money.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

How does one post videos straight from YouTube?

I usually do the YouTube search from the bar but it's not alway accurate
-Hit the same button that you use to post videos the way you usually post
-Look in the right corner where it says "Add from HTML" click that

-Go to youtube and find the video that you want to embed here�

-Click "share" then click "embed"

-Click "use old embed code"

-Copy that and paste the HTML code into the box on NT, click insert.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I know how to make a spoiler, but how do you make a spoiler that makes your post disappears?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
HarryPotterL_468x456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom