the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Sneaky

So i smoked k2 last night with a few buddies. They told me it was marijuana
30t6p3b.gif
and i tripped out so bad.

Felt like i was having a heart attack. Every thing was going 3449095 miles an hour it felt like. Only lasted about 10 minutes but scared the !!$* outta me. Still don't even feel right
30t6p3b.gif

Friends?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

30t6p3b.gif

Felt like i was having a heart attack. Every thing was going 3449095 miles an hour it felt like. Only lasted about 10 minutes but scared the !!$* outta me. Still don't even feel right
30t6p3b.gif

Friends?

An old friend*

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I've found that alot of the women i think are interested in me, actually are. No ego.

This is true for me too.  It's actually always been like that...it's funny, whenever I talk to my boys about it, they all think I'm bragging.
laugh.gif

cosign on Kendrick...not into Kid Cudi tho.

I'm hungry, but it's raining so I don't want to leave the house.

Mad Men is back tonight
pimp.gif

Cap,

Luther is a very good show. My only complaint is that it's too short.

FYI, there's a second series and I think it was renewed for a third.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Friends?

An old friend*
strong SN to post ratio. and to me it seems like all these herb alternatives are being made by someone who has never smoked herb but is imagining what it would be like

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Cap,

they just updated netflixs with 4 new episodes of the 2nd season.
pimp.gif
Was that how many the season had or is that how netflixs updates seasons on there?
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Friends?

An old friend*
laugh.gif

Just 4 episodes
tired.gif
laugh.gif

If you like Luther, I think you'll enjoy Sherlock.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Cap,

they just updated netflixs with 4 new episodes of the 2nd season.
pimp.gif
Was that how many the season had or is that how netflixs updates seasons on there?
nerd.gif
only 4 eps, same goes for the upcoming season.

Does anybody watch Misfits? Is it worth it to keep watching?

I stopped watching after

Spoiler [+]
it was revealed that Simon traveled through time (because I thought it was getting corny) 
laugh.gif

Should I get back into it?

Why the are they short-charging te seasons? :/ it's a really good show. I'm gonna look into Sherlock thanks for the rec.

I enjoy how short british series are, usually 3-12 episodes. Less filler, doesn't dilute the brilliance like when they do the US version of the show.

I enjoy how short british series are, usually 3-12 episodes. Less filler, doesn't dilute the brilliance like when they do the US version of the show.

Very true. Less bs.

Females and their dumb mind games man, once I realize it I just stop talking to them.On another note Went to a Persian bar this weekend and damn, Persian girls are so stuck up...Jeesh.

this. im getting into british tv in general. who put puffy in them shiny suits?....D.brain.

I don't need to prove it that bad for y'all.
laugh.gif
I pulled that out cause he gets on my nerves.
laugh.gif
i take pics just like other girls with iMacs. I am a female. I have reasons for not posting a face pic mainly cause i got an ex on this site and a dude I just recently stopped talked too. let me live my life.
laugh.gif

.... But you posted your body cant your ex tell who you are from your body, not asking for pics though

Originally Posted by Solerunner

I don't need to prove it that bad for y'all.
laugh.gif
I pulled that out cause he gets on my nerves.
laugh.gif
i take pics just like other girls with iMacs. I am a female. I have reasons for not posting a face pic mainly cause i got an ex on this site and a dude I just recently stopped talked too. let me live my life.
laugh.gif

.... But you posted your body cant your ex tell who you are from your bodyNot asking for pics just does not make senseMight try yoga tommorow

he can but he doesn't dwell in this forum and wouldn't come in this thread. I'm not hiding I just wanna talk/waste time in peace without getting harassed over txt about why I'm on NT (his spot
eyes.gif
) when I've been here for a long time since before we met. I also don't want my face out here on the interwebs. Especially on this site word to some of the posts y'all got on here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Does anybody watch Misfits? Is it worth it to keep watching?

I stopped watching after

Spoiler [+]
it was revealed that Simon traveled through time (because I thought it was getting corny) 
laugh.gif

Should I get back into it?
Yea it's good. You won't regret it. Antonia Thomas 
pimp.gif

MO3C6.jpg

this picture is small, is there anyway to make it bigger as well as the resolution? I'm trying to make this my wallpaper but this blown up looks like its on a windows 98. help?

Got my ears pierced yesterday...thought it was going to be painful...but it wasn't. Funny thing is, getting my ears pierced made me more nervous than getting tatted.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

MO3C6.jpg

this picture is small, is there anyway to make it bigger as well as the resolution? I'm trying to make this my wallpaper but this blown up looks like its on a windows 98. help?

No.

Back
Top Bottom