the thread about nothing...

does anyone here play turds with friends with their friends... i started sending random friends pics of my turds via text like 2 years ago and at firs tthey were mad but now its become a cherished past time amongst friends where we send each other pictures of our most triumphant turds and try to top each other. 
you will know who your true friends are if they join in on the fun. those who do not play along will betray you in the future, probably. 

:x

I've done that before though.

Do you guys ever fully grasp the fact that DINOSAURS actually existed and were roaming the area in which you are sitting RIGHT NOW a billion years ago.

I mean think about it...Jurassic Park was literally happening where we are right now, at some point in the past.

I know that you read about them, and see them in movies...but i dont think people realize that it really really really was actually happening at one point. **** is crazy to me :smh: :lol:

does anyone here play turds with friends with their friends... i started sending random friends pics of my turds via text like 2 years ago and at firs tthey were mad but now its become a cherished past time amongst friends where we send each other pictures of our most triumphant turds and try to top each other. 
you will know who your true friends are if they join in on the fun. those who do not play along will betray you in the future, probably. 

Definitely done this. But i stopped a while ago when my boy figured out some way to add a huge farting sound that played as soon as i opened the pic.

I simply could not compete with that, i conceded supreme victory to him and moved on.

i hate women with facial piercings, looks so dirty
huge pet peeve
i hate women with facial piercings, looks so dirty
I love that **** B

As long as it isnt OD

Monroe or a Labret
smokin.gif
i be feelin like they got herpes bruh idk why, grinds my gears,
I know what you mean though
laugh.gif
 Just depends on the girl for me, and how she carries/presents herself when they have them.

but yeah tats and piercings on the right girl, I'm sucker for that ****
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Lol, can't say I've ever done that. But sometimes we resurrect the ball showing game from Waiting
pimp.gif
that's kinda bisexual bro but whatever do what you gota do holmes. 

i actually used to harass my ex gf all the time and send her pics of my balls or any one of my random raging erections... she hated getting pics on her phone to start and to top it off she'd open it and it would be some enormous pic of my testicles on her screen lol. 

i'd get angry replies like 
"im at work you a..hole!"
"im babysitting my niece you piece of sht!"

"im having dinner with my parents and i open this up in the restaurant and its ur boner wtf is your problem"

730am... 8pm... any time.. i probably sent her over 200 pics in 6 months

laugh.gif
 Just depends on the girl for me, and how she carries/presents herself when they have them.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
what u guys think of this broad

she used to have her cheeks pierced.. and her nose

and has idiotic tattoos, that enormous panda on her chest and a pic of some rat dog on her leg. 

that's kinda bisexual bro but whatever do what you gota do holmes. 

i actually used to harass my ex gf all the time and send her pics of my balls or any one of my random raging erections... she hated getting pics on her phone to start and to top it off she'd open it and it would be some enormous pic of my testicles on her screen lol. 
i'd get angry replies like 

"im at work you a..hole!"

"im babysitting my niece you piece of sht!"
"im having dinner with my parents and i open this up in the restaurant and its ur boner wtf is your problem"

730am... 8pm... any time.. i probably sent her over 200 pics in 6 months

Well that might be a valid reason for why she is your ex girlfriend now.....

nah. she looked good, but i knew she was after my paper. she tried to get in my pockets homie, but i wasnt gonna let her. 

Well in that case, proceed with sending as many grotesque pictures of veiny erections and testicles....send her a picture of the inside of your a**hole, I had a friend do that and he enjoyed it.

My attention span at work is pathetic today. Can't do work for more than 10 minutes without browsing the internet.

nah. she looked good, but i knew she was after my paper. she tried to get in my pockets homie, but i wasnt gonna let her. 

Well in that case, proceed with sending as many grotesque pictures of veiny erections and testicles....send her a picture of the inside of your a**hole, I had a friend do that and he enjoyed it.

Nah buzzin, no way you're just gonna leave it at that. Its story time

i havent worked for 1 hour this week. i have not given my company 1 solid hours worth of work. been "working" since 730 and all ive done is browse this site

chest tattoos on girls kinda kill it for me in a bad way. when im looking at them ******* i dont wanna be distracted by some bear from madagascar driving a hooptie. tattoos elsewhere however for me on girls is :smokin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

and has idiotic tattoos, that enormous panda on her chest and a pic of some rat dog on her leg.
ing52O.gif

She could def get it
Good morning yall, what's everybody doing right now?
At work ************! as usual

Last edited:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

ing52O.gif

She could def get it
http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/164822/Remember-Split-Tongue-Chick-Here-s-an-update-on-that?page=1
yeah, but she aint white ^ still fine as hell though.
ur right shes half black and half russian/latvian. doesnt change anything tho shes still soo finee

Nah buzzin, no way you're just gonna leave it at that. Its story time

:x :lol:

Ive been at work since 730. All Ive done is browse FB, NT, and watch a 30 for 30 on netflix. Productive day is productive.

Back
Top Bottom