the thread about nothing...

Son.
51146d1340039413-ics-week-facepalm.gif

here's that broad again, with more of her ******ed tats:

has "tutti frutti" on the back of her legs, the new orleans saints logo thing on her hips, some crap on her stomach and a tat of her dead dog on her front leg. 

i would still come thundering, with the heat of 2 summers when i entered her zone.

and i also did a lil manscaping earlier in the week:
Dat ***
smokin.gif

and flush the toilet son

not lasering myself.. i take the Wahl brand clippers from walgreens to my crotch once every 2 weeks. creates the desired results 

here's that broad again, with more of her ******ed tats:

has "tutti frutti" on the back of her legs, the new orleans saints logo thing on her hips, some crap on her stomach and a tat of her dead dog on her front leg. 
i would still come thundering, with the heat of 2 summers when i entered her zone.

and i also did a lil manscaping earlier in the week:

This is not Instagram take that bs over there man

The problem with Maga is she has lunch lady arms and on her tumblr she is always *****ing about racism. 

If Lakers lose their first game Im betting ESPN will give them the Heat "can they coexist" treatment.

ESPN is so soap opera these days

This thread hit a new low.

Proposal deadline just got extended a week.....and it is due next week, conveniently when I will be on vacation chillin' at the beach. :smokin

@Sleazy and Cocotaso- they're like a rolled up and fried corn chip (the spicy ones are hot than a mofo)- the company i work for does all their displays and packaging, so we get free bags.

Hook a bretheren up!!!!

for real, I LOVE LOVE LOVE ME SOME FIRE TAKIS!!!!!!!!!!!111111

NOMNOM

Can you almost smell the sand and ocean water JS? OBX will be a nice break. Make sure to bring some stogies :smokin

Yeah mannnnn, you already know. Figured I would try out a few from that Humidor sampler and try to find some local shops down there. In my mind, I am already sitting in my beach chair with a cold beverage and a nice view. 8)

I recently found out Ben Harper is married to Laura Dern and I had to scratch my head. It just seems like that dude could get plenty of hot chicks but ended up marrying some ugly washed up actress.  

Back
Top Bottom