the thread about nothing...

Girl just told me all the guys at her school are gay.
I win by default
#winning

Last edited:

sick.gif
Seriously?

It is life lil one. There's ppl out there who haven't laid down in 48 hours and here you are complaining about 3 hours smh

But real talk you prolly would a been better with 2 hrs. Them sleep cycles.

My chick is in love with love and hip hop atlanta. Show is annoying honestly. She doesnt have an ounce of ratchet in her.

But she does have a ghetto booty

If shes watching that show, she got it in her somewhere.

Unless her mama blessed her with that booty, it came from somewhere. :nerd:

happy as hell with life right now...hope all my TAN bros are on the same vibe...:smokin

:pimp:

Man Paypal is trash. Finally got the option to withdraw to my bank account at least.

Bout to start messing around with Bitcoin though 
pimp.gif

It is life lil one. There's ppl out there who haven't laid down in 48 hours and here you are complaining about 3 hours smh

But real talk you prolly would a been better with 2 hrs. Them sleep cycles.

There are nights I don't sleep at all. Last week I got a total of 16 hours of sleep from Mon to Sun

Man Paypal is trash. Finally got the option to withdraw to my bank account at least.

Bout to start messing around with Bitcoin though :pimp:

Be careful out here bruh. Do a lot of research, don't wanna get Mt. Gox'd

There are nights I don't sleep at all. Last week I got a total of 16 hours of sleep from Mon to Sun

I remember them weeks. Don't let it go on for too long man. There was a point in time that I'd get about 15-20 hrs a sleep a week consistently, my **** ain't been the same since.

Woke up to texts from my sisters bf that his acura TL parked right in front of my house had his back window shot out with a bb gun

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/vandals-shoot-out-car-windows-in-west-baltimore/28066312

did some research and apparently this is happening all over Bmore.  I don't know if anyone know preventative care to take to maybe protect from this?  But i have had my car window broken twice when i lived in philly and had to have 2 windshields replaced.  It seriously is one of the most frustrating things....and its $300

Last edited:
I hate when I come out and look at my car and see little scratches on it. It irritates me to no end. One of my fears is coming outside to see my mirror knocked off.

lazy lazy nothing crazy, just remember a group of boys skipping school to go do hood **** and one decided to play Russian roulette. I remember a bunch of people crying cause he was one of the popular kids.

@lazy feet nothing crazy, just remember a group of boys skipping school to go do hood **** and one decided to play Russian roulette. I remember a bunch of people crying cause he was one of the popular kids.
My childhood best friend died that way at 13 RIP 'Bae-Bae'

I've lost 4 best friends to death. SMH RIP 'Bae-Bae', Duane, 'Jag', Markael (May Allah have mercy on y'all soul)

I went in on the tailgate on Sunday

I took yesterday off and am still not 100% :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom