the thread about nothing...

[@=/u/41759/lazy-feet]@lazy feet[/@] nothing crazy, just remember a group of boys skipping school to go do hood **** and one decided to play Russian roulette. I remember a bunch of people crying cause he was one of the popular kids.
Sounds like a horrible event :smh:
Damn man :smh: invincible youth

On another note: all these stories about x celeb didn't tip is getting ridiculous. The entitlement is out of this world and you just don't get rewarded for everything you do. Period.

And the other celebrities reinforcing waiter/waitress behavior is disgusting.

People who park on the side of the street and open their doors wide open into traffic...

People who don't put on their headlights when its raining...

People who park on the side of the street and open their doors wide open into traffic...

People who dont use a left turn signal and just come to a stop in the middle of the street.  I can't see past your car i have no clue if i should go around you or something is happening in front of you that you are actually stopping for.....then you put on the blinker...and people start going around me too so now i am stuck until you can make a turn 
mean.gif

@@lazy feet nothing crazy, just remember a group of boys skipping school to go do hood **** and one decided to play Russian roulette. I remember a bunch of people crying cause he was one of the popular kids.
Sounds like a horrible event 
mean.gif
Damn man
mean.gif
invincible youth

On another note: all these stories about x celeb didn't tip is getting ridiculous. The entitlement is out of this world and you just don't get rewarded for everything you do. Period.

And the other celebrities reinforcing waiter/waitress behavior is disgusting.
This. NT's "view" on tipping is so skewed. I'm not sure what type of service Shady had, but I believe the tip is earned. Great service = great tip. Poor service = poor tip. It's that simple. You don't get automatically rewarded. 

People who dont use a left turn signal and just come to a stop in the middle of the street.  I can't see past your car i have no clue if i should go around you or something is happening in front of you that you are actually stopping for.....then you put on the blinker...and people start going around me too so now i am stuck until you can make a turn 
mean.gif
There should be a thread about bad driving habits we all hate. 
Jury duty today....

indifferent.gif
Have fun

Jury duty today....

indifferent.gif
Free days pay and you dont have to work? Seems like a win to me. Wish my Jury duty went on longer than the one day.
Some companies allot a certain amount of hours for paid Jury Duty. If the trial goes past that, you're SOL.
Really? I had no idea, thats insane, its not like you have any control over that.

My job was going to let me stay there for as long as it took with full pay. Trial got dismissed I was HEATED.

Every time...let me just click on this article....ADVERTISEMENT 

Speaking of, there's this Nissan ad right above the reply box. Every time I click to comment the ad seems larger than I actually see and I get redirected to their site. I have to refresh the page and hope it's a different ad in order to comment.

I got the answers!

“@BleacherReport VIDEO: Arkansas state's coach explains why his player played dead during a terrible fake punt http://ble.ac/1oVGM8w

"Because of the formation we were in for that fake punt, Booker was covered up and couldn't go downfield, or it would be a penalty. So we said, 'What do we want to do with him? Do we want to bubble him or peel him out?' Someone said let's just let him be a fainting goat. I loved it, so we just put that in. His job on that play was basically to not get a penalty by going downfield, because the fake was on the backside of the play. These kids have had five head coaches in five years, so we try to let them have fun."

I got the answers!

“@BleacherReport VIDEO: Arkansas state's coach explains why his player played dead during a terrible fake punt http://ble.ac/1oVGM8w

"Because of the formation we were in for that fake punt, Booker was covered up and couldn't go downfield, or it would be a penalty. So we said, 'What do we want to do with him? Do we want to bubble him or peel him out?' Someone said let's just let him be a fainting goat. I loved it, so we just put that in. His job on that play was basically to not get a penalty by going downfield, because the fake was on the backside of the play. These kids have had five head coaches in five years, so we try to let them have fun."

genius :lol:

Back
Top Bottom